When Bambi road the rails...

Squidbait

Recovering ALCO-holic
... anyone want to hazard a guess how he got up there? The ladders don't go to the top anymore! :confused:

A friend sent me this pic, so I don't know where/when/who... enjoy.

image0022.jpg

joesho

might be photo shop...just thinkin or she could of jumped of a higher level than the train,laned on it:D :D :D :wave: sign1

Seaboard

Now that you think about it that may be just how it got up there. I don't know of any other way it could of gotten up there than than by climbing, and that would be impossible for a deer.

bigsteel

Call me Mr.Tinkertrain
might be photo shop...just thinkin or she could of jumped of a higher level than the train,laned on it
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
wave.gif
sign1
yes but,there is also a rad above the tracks...maybe just maybe...:D

MadHatter

Charging at full tilt.
I was thinking that too since there are no ladders to even get up! They will probably get one of these trucks that travel around to fix street lights and put it in the bucket- where the electrician normally works.

Torpedo

Note the guy starting to climb the ladder. I'll put money on the deer leaving as soon as the guy's head popped into its view. It may have injured itself jumping to the ground, or it may have jumped car to car, but I guaranty that it left.

If the deer survived, it either jumped down without injury -- unlikely -- or somebody shot it with a tranquilizer gun -- from a distance -- then lowered it down.