What's up

Discussion in 'G / O / S Scale Model Trains' started by caboosejumper, Aug 31, 2004.

1. caboosejumper

caboosejumper New Member

wondering what everyone is up to. Lets get some chatter started here
  2. Livesteam

Livesteam Member

well im doing alot of livesteam things now, like G scale live steam and ride on scale
  3. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

I have been busy making new pages for my live steam website and getting ready to add them to the site and remove the old pages. Also just got moved into a new home and just got everything done last week.
  4. Livesteam

Livesteam Member

LiveSteamer..... what live steam engines do you own?
  5. TR-Flyer

TR-Flyer Member

Hi:
    Well, I'm making a few trees from a kit, wiring up a bunch of uncouplers off a rotary switch and rewiring my four modules to try and make set up at shows a little quicker. Gotta get it all done in time for a november show in Raleigh, NC. Other than that, i'm workin', familyin', and sleepin'.

Regard'S',
    Ted
  6. Lighthorseman

Lighthorseman Active Member

What Am I Up To?

My On30 layout is in the basement, and I'm trying to cobble together a shelf layout for Lionel stuff to run around the kitchen and living room area. Sadly, I'm trying to accomplish this without actually having any hobby time. Makes things a little tough.
  7. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

oops sorry LiveSteam :eek: , I didn't see you post there, this is only the second time i looked at this thread. Well you should know by now what kind of steam engines we run and that i am going to be building a 1-1/2" Scale PRR A-5.