What was I thinking.....

spurline

jawdrop What in the world was I thinking,when I came up with the idea of taking all the windows out of the BADEN BADEN rail station,one of my prized buildings,and actualy started putting stained glass in place of the clear plastic.My wife said,and I quote "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR EVER LOVIN MIND"....The middle son said,Yep he's lost it..the youngest quipped do you think we will ever get him back to normal.My boss has to throw his 2 cents in,you have way to much time on your hands,So the project has started,cutting,grinding,and fitting,I think when I started there were over 250 pains of glass to do give or take a few,So I beleive in the next couple of days I'll have the middle son come over takes some pics,and post the progress.till then my friends.
Mike:wave:

LoudMusic

Yeah dude, that's nuts. Time you could be spending on a new project. But if it makes you happy you are entitled to do what you wish.

We wanna see pics when you're done! Or when you're admited to the local psyc-ward, either way :)

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
They laughed at Fulton when he invented the steam boat! :) Go with your inspiration!
Ralph

spurline

Stained glass

The stained glass that I am using is coming from my wifes studio.I got 3 peices of scrap,and started the planning phase.:wave: Mike