What University are You?

EireDuck

Sep 30, 2005
Me, by the way...

[font=Abadi MT Condensed, Abadi MT, Abadi, Times New Roman]You're Monash University!
Though your origins involved violent travel, your current state is rather placid and tranquil. You believe that you never stop learning, and this is evidenced in your continued efforts to visit lands both near and obscure. You love to say the word "synchrotron", even if you're not entirely sure what it means yet. Hey, you're still young! You like the knight life, baby.
[/font]

steamhead

Apr 16, 2005
Brownsville, TX
Hi,

They may know about universities (I doubt it...They messed up on mine...UW-Madison), but they're a little weak on spelling...I presume "knight" was meant to be "night"...

Gus (LC&P).

P.D. They've got a trains quiz at that site too..Take a look.

Jun 30, 2003
Raleigh, NC
Visit site
University

Without taking the test, I know mine!

NC State University!

wolf.jpg

:thumb: :thumb:

Go Wolfpack!!

DaytonTrainDude

Dec 5, 2003
Dayton, OH
Visit site
You're Duke University!
With an affinity for unpronounceable Polish names and mischievous mayhem, you are quite focused on hardwood floors. If this all sounds like a bizarre combination of things to you, just blame it on the beer. Despite your ability to party and play, you have also garnered a reputation for intelligence that you're not sure you deserve. Still, all this makes you feel like royalty, even if you haven't been drinking. Though you like going to your chapel, you really hate other chapels.