What topic would you like to know more about?

RonP

Member of the WMRC
Funny thing is I am talking both. Computers both controlling DCC decoders functions and panel pro allows your club to have a dispatcher with a working ctc panel.

stripes

Here is a picture of an electric loco from 1919 on the site. If you look through the site you will also see an old ore car.
Northern Ontario Railroad Museum: Other Park Items

I know it is not a good picture because it was scanned from a book, but this is the slag being dumped at night from the smelter!
incoore.jpg

Uintah Dave

Right now I'm researching western short lines (specificly in northern Nevada and western Colorado) and also the Western Pacific.

nkp174 Narrow Guage & Short Line Gazette has had several articles on Hawiian lines this last year.

Nacho Man here is a pic of one of the Nevada Northern slag cars in Ely.

Attachments

• Picture 052.jpg
    Picture 052.jpg
    222.1 KB · Views: 5
I'd like to see...

More pics & ideas of model railroads at night. Easy, affordable automatic dimmers and n scale street lights, etc. BTW, That HO scale layout in Germany that modeled las vegas is the most jaw dropping layout ever.

More pics & ideas of model railroads at night. Easy, affordable automatic dimmers and n scale street lights, etc. BTW, That HO scale layout in Germany that modeled las vegas is the most jaw dropping layout ever.

What's the name of that layout - I'd like to see what I can find on the web about it; I remember seeing an article in MR a few years ago, and would like to know more about how the operating cars and trucks work - I assume it's the Faller magnetic wire in the streets system.

MadHatter

Charging at full tilt.
Miniatur Wunderland- The most awe inspireing layout EVER!!!!!

HAve a DVD on it.

Went to their website- they plan on doing the whole world from Singaporer to Northern Africa!!

L

lester perry

trying to find a reliable C&O all-time deisel roster with details and pics of specific engines.--josh

Josh go to COHS.ORG They printed a book called Chesapeake &Ohio diesel locomotives in 1994. If they no longer have it PM me the info you need and I'll get it to you.
Les:thumb:

bigsteel

Call me Mr.Tinkertrain
Josh go to COHS.ORG They printed a book called Chesapeake &Ohio diesel locomotives in 1994. If they no longer have it PM me the info you need and I'll get it to you.
Les:thumb:

thansk alot for the offer lester,i make take you up on it when i get back to detailing and scratchbuilding engines.the do still have it in print and its made its way to my wish list list...along with a few otheritems "coughkanawhacough" sign1--josh