what to tell santa you want for christmas

what will you tell santa to bring you for your train room this year i felt like a lil boy agin the other bay while at the local mall with the boys they all sat on the big mans lap and told them what they wanted so i thought i would do the same "knowing he might bring me nothing but coal " i told the big man i want a new 4-8-4 big boy and a new fleet of sd40's and a bigger train room i hope he brings them :) so i was wondering what you guys are telling the big man to bring you this year

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
I would like that Atlas N scale shay locomotive but am not holding my breath as I will probably have to order it myself.

Sir_Prize

Some memory, to remember just to get a going on the stack of stuff I got.
Well... the new Kato TGV would be nice and the Rab-it Transit train from them, too.

shaygetz

Bein's I'm a suit wearin' representative, I've been on The Gauge long enough to know that a couple of you guys don't even rate a box lot of broken Tyco under the tree ;) :p :D :eek:

Attachments

• santa.jpg
    santa.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 133

CharlesH.

All I want for christmas is my two front teeth... no, seriously, I want freight car kits, and 2 motor sets- one for my Life-Like fixer-upper and one for my Spectrum 2-8-0 which suffered a freakish accident.

ausien

Matthyro said:
I would like that Atlas N scale shay locomotive but am not holding my breath as I will probably have to order it myself.
When you place your order, place one for me. OH, btw dont forget to sign the cheque while your at it.:D :D :D :D Merry christmas, and not to much of the spirit, (the liquid kind):thumb: :p :thumb: :wave: ....have a good one..steve

shaygetz

SAL Comet said:
Ha Bob, I'd be happy to get that box of broken tyco. :D :D By the way, lookin' good!

I'll put in a good word for you :thumb: I do this at a Christmas Party every year for about forty kids on my property. Fun stuff, even with the squallers and the occasional wet knee ;)

Mine came already....a new job with a promotion, better salary & benefits package, an office instead of a cubicle (HOOOORAY!), and it's 15 minutes from home to boot! :p MRR-wise, I'd like to get a brass Milwaukee Road 'Little Joe' to do up in my Hudson Electric scheme! :thumb:

Glen Haasdyk

All I'm wishing for is a Proto 2000 FA-2 in Canadian National Golld/green scheme. I'll be retiring my athrean F-7s and trainline FAs then.

Anything, PLEASE SANTA, BRING ME SOMETHING!!!:D I've been good all year! I took care of the wife while she was sick, AND did the dishes! What else in the world is there for me to do?!!?!?:confused: :D

Merry Christmas All!!!:wave:

-doc

rcwatkins

spitfire said:
Hey, what's wrong with coal?????

Val
Yeah, then you can have REAL coal loads! Or if you like, grind it up and make it real fine ballast! :D

Heeeey....Wait a minute. I don't want nothin' from a guy whose only greeting is HO HO HO! I'M AN N SCALER, AND I'M PROUD OF IT!!!!! :curse: :D

2slim

Shay,
I have to confess that little tyke is me...right after Santy told me all my presents were backordered at Walthers :cry: :cry:

2slim

K.V.Div

"knowing he might bring me nothing but coal "

I heard that the big man is planing to give all those on his "Naughty List" a double order of coal this year, so I called up my stockbroker and told him "Don't Ask Why, Just Put Everything I've Got Into Coal Stocks"!! :D :D :D
With any luck, I'll clean up on the market and retire. :)
As for my wish, A brace of N scale Atlas Canadian Pacific C630's would look nice under the tree. :thumb: