• Z

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • N

• Nn3(40")

• Nn30

• More than 1 N scale gauge (please post)

• TT

• TTn3

• HO

• HOn2 (2ft)

• HOn3 (3ft)

• HOn30/HOe/HO2 1/2 (30")

• More than one HO scale gauge (please post)

• OO

• S

• Sn3

• More than one S gauge (please post)

• O(17)

• O

• On2

• On3

• On30

• More than one O gauge (please post)

• Mixed scales and gauges (please post)

• Not listed (please post)

• I'm not answering; Paulsen's a nut.

• G - Added by N Gauger

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well i have to say i do n scale i done ho but with the layout i have is a round 950sq feet with out walk waysand growing and under the thing is all my ho track and stuff some how when at the hobby shop a pice or two of ho stuff comes home with me but as for the scale i do it's going to be all n scale with over 90 locos and around 300+ cars and another 40 old e6's at the work bench i need another yard. but i also have two gp50 in that ride on scale for get what scale it is got them from a guy down in ohio for (i'm not telling how much you all would be shocked)

Steam Donkey

What the......????

I've been robbed of my vote!!!!

I got a little carried away reading a few replies to this thread, and when I returned to cast my vote.....I was told I had already voted!!!!! HELP!!! I'm being oppressed!!!:D

Maybe one you nice moderator folk could toss my vote into the HO scale vote pile? Was there a pile for "mostly HO with a smattering of HOn3"? If so, that's me!

(actually, I havn't built anythin'yet, but the HO kit collecting is coming along real nice!)

Thanks all!

Stan

Hi

I'm into N-scale modeling the late forties into the fifties. So far I'm only running steam and sure hoping for more new ones to come out. I'm modeling the Black Hills of Wyoming.

Ron ;)

I voted for the more than one S. I model in O scale and S. I will have a layout in the garage in S. A couple of us O scalers are working on a modular group. I'm hoping it will be a fre-mo type group. A neighbor and his friend are building an HO layout, which I work on and run. I may do a modular layout in O, only use 3 rail track and run it with my boys. So much to model and so little time. And when I'm not modeling, I'm at work running real trains. :D

Greg Elems
:cool:

jon-monon

And when I'm not modeling, I'm at work running real trains. :D
[/B]

Gee, I didn't think about a 1:1 catagory!!! :D :D :D

babydot gets to run around in old steamers and little industrial diesels sometimes....