what other hobbies you guys have

Knighthawk

Feb 1, 2006
Cannonball said:
I've been into that off and on for years. I don't get too deep into it though. You never know who (or what) you might accidnetally bring home with you.

I'm still wondering why they cancelled Ghost Hunters out of the blue.... I'm a little ticked off about it too. :mad:

Yeah, ya gotta be careful, but there are steps you can take to prevent "hitchhikers".

Illus

Sep 24, 2006
Wyandotte, Michigan
Knighthawk said:
Yeah, ya gotta be careful, but there are steps you can take to prevent "hitchhikers".

People call me crazy for the large tattoos, but I think you two are NUTS!!!sign1
I believe in the paranormal, but I wouldn't want to be messing around with it, cause I also believe it could do me some major damage if I irritated it!!
Although it would be neat to watch someone else do it...:thumb:

Cannonball

More Trains Than Brains
Dec 4, 2006
St. Joseph, MO
Illus said:
People call me crazy for the large tattoos, but I think you two are NUTS!!!sign1
I believe in the paranormal, but I wouldn't want to be messing around with it, cause I also believe it could do me some major damage if I irritated it!!
Dude... I have tats, too. :D
(BTW- SWEET freakin' bike!)

Yeah, the paranormal isn't a place to be playing around if you're not experienced. I gained a lot of experience the hard way when I was younger and dumber. I'm a lot more careful about when where and who I go hunting with these days.

Knighthawk

Feb 1, 2006
Illus said:

It's not for the faint of heart, believe me. I've had my injuries. Getting thrown 20 feet through the air, and bounced off of a wall is gonna leave a mark, and not just on the wall!

Cannonball

More Trains Than Brains
Dec 4, 2006
St. Joseph, MO
Knighthawk said:
It's not for the faint of heart, believe me. I've had my injuries. Getting thrown 20 feet through the air, and bounced off of a wall is gonna leave a mark, and not just on the wall!
Dude! :eek:
Just who (or what) were you hunting????

Knighthawk

Feb 1, 2006
Cannonball said:
Dude! :eek:
Just who (or what) were you hunting????

As it turned out on subsequent visits,(as I said...not for the faint of heart!), the entity was the spirit of a ten year old boy, who was not even aware of his own passing, and so, with the growing frustration over the years of being unable to communicate effectively, his anger, and consequently his power grew to such an extent that he was capable of major psychokinetic movement.

Illus

Sep 24, 2006
Wyandotte, Michigan
Let me say this one more time...

Illus said:

Knighthawk

Feb 1, 2006
Illus said:
Let me say this one more time...

Some people may see those of us who do this as nuts, and I can certainly see their point. But, if you were stuck here after passing on, wouldn't you like some help? Or if your house was haunted, wouldn't you like someone to at least try and explain what was going on?

Besides, when this stuff happens..."Who Ya Gonna Call?!?!"sign1

Illus

Sep 24, 2006
Wyandotte, Michigan
Oh, don't get me wrong, I don't mean NUTS like you should be committed. And yes, I would like some help if I should ever get 'stuck'. But man, thats still one gigantic can 'o' worms to be opening...

My buddy had a house that was haunted. The neighbors said that the old man died in the basement, and that they thought the wife had whacked him. He used to do small stuff like flick light switches in the middle of the night, and walk around upstairs with his cane thumping(the cane was actually in the basement). He really got mad when my buddy threw his cane away. He ended up buying a cane and hanging it on the bottom of the bannister in the basement where it was when he bought the house. Calmed him right back down... Left it there when he sold the place.

viperman

Mar 13, 2006
Carol Stream, IL
I collect baseball cards, Cars stuff (Disney movie), I like autographs, and lately I've been playing The Sims 2 a bit, and have downloaded more than 4000 custom content items to add into the game

Knighthawk

Feb 1, 2006
Illus said:
Oh, don't get me wrong, I don't mean NUTS like you should be committed. And yes, I would like some help if I should ever get 'stuck'. But man, thats still one gigantic can 'o' worms to be opening...

My buddy had a house that was haunted. The neighbors said that the old man died in the basement, and that they thought the wife had whacked him. He used to do small stuff like flick light switches in the middle of the night, and walk around upstairs with his cane thumping(the cane was actually in the basement). He really got mad when my buddy threw his cane away. He ended up buying a cane and hanging it on the bottom of the bannister in the basement where it was when he bought the house. Calmed him right back down... Left it there when he sold the place.

The next time you speak to your buddy, tell him he did the right thing. It's nice to see folks who make an effort to get along with their "Roommates", instead of just wanting them gone. In the case of the ten year old boy, once we explained what the situation was to him, after an initial period of denial, he moved right along happily to see the rest of his family, and I am happy to report that he still makes the occasional visit to "His" home, where he is welcomed by his second family.

Seaboard

Dec 14, 2006
Conyers GA.
Knighthawk said:
The next time you speak to your buddy, tell him he did the right thing. It's nice to see folks who make an effort to get along with their "Roommates", instead of just wanting them gone. In the case of the ten year old boy, once we explained what the situation was to him, after an initial period of denial, he moved right along happily to see the rest of his family, and I am happy to report that he still makes the occasional visit to "His" home, where he is welcomed by his second family.

Ahw Dude! You ain't seen nothin like Iv'e seen! We went to Savannah GA. Right, We went to an abandonded meat packaging plant, and some of the weirdest crap started happinen. Me I got a glimpse of a very unforgiveing face:eek: I have ever seen. We heard stuff drop and clank. The face I can't even describe. You would be scared to death if you had a dark and nasty figure look over your shoulder.

Seaboard

Dec 14, 2006
Conyers GA.
Trains: I absolutly love trains, And theres no other RR I like than Seaboard Airline.
And that good ole Orange Blossom Special. Through The Heart of The South.

Cars: I like to collect model cars (usually Muscle Cars). Used to collect Hot Wheels.

Glass: I like to collect old glass insulators from the CSX line in town. But since they cut down all the poles I Can't find No more:curse:

Small Engines: I Have various small engines I get from the neighbors that have e'm lien all over there backyards. Usually I can get e'm runnin:thumb: for the most part. Except for the old and rusty.

Railfaning: I like to take photography and shoot video's and stick videos on YouTube. If you wanna see some just ask.

I like to play sports too.

well that explains enough of me:thumb:

Knighthawk

Feb 1, 2006
RR Man said:
Ahw Dude! You ain't seen nothin like Iv'e seen! We went to Savannah GA. Right, We went to an abandonded meat packaging plant, and some of the weirdest crap started happinen. Me I got a glimpse of a very unforgiveing face:eek: I have ever seen. We heard stuff drop and clank. The face I can't even describe. You would be scared to death if you had a dark and nasty figure look over your shoulder.

RR Man In my eleven years doing this, I've seen many frightening things that would put the best Hollywood SFX guys to shame. Not only have I had stuff thrown at me, but I've had knives miss my head by less than 1/8th of an inch. I've been assaulted by entities whose appearance were surely not human, most likely demonic, judging by not only looks but smell as well. I've had spirits appear in my car while on the way home from an investigation,(not good when you're on the highway at night).

The best part is trying to convince emergency room staff of what really happened to you when you show up with a couple of broken ribs!

train1

Jan 19, 2005
ontario
Hey ...you guys are creeping me out !

On a RR note - Knighthawk - how do I get info on the London layout tour in January ?
You can email me

ratjag

Jan 13, 2006
uk
Hi fellas, my other interests are english,irish and old american folk music and Morris dancing. see pics. I also used to do military modelling and model aircraft.
Morris dancing is from years gone by and in winter the ploughboys would ask for money , if they were not given any they might plough up that persons garden/ground !!! real yobs.

Attachments

• DSCN3426.jpg
    DSCN3426.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 58
  • DSCN3392.jpg
    DSCN3392.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_0909.jpg
    IMG_0909.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 56

Seaboard

Dec 14, 2006
Conyers GA.
Knighthawk said:
RR Man In my eleven years doing this, I've seen many frightening things that would put the best Hollywood SFX guys to shame. Not only have I had stuff thrown at me, but I've had knives miss my head by less than 1/8th of an inch. I've been assaulted by entities whose appearance were surely not human, most likely demonic, judging by not only looks but smell as well. I've had spirits appear in my car while on the way home from an investigation,(not good when you're on the highway at night).

The best part is trying to convince emergency room staff of what really happened to you when you show up with a couple of broken ribs!

Geez where the heck have you been? That is some serious crap right there. And I thought some of the places Iv'e been too were scary enough. And my own house! Since it was built in the late fifties early sixties. There was a women that passed away in my house some time before my family moved in. But GEEZ broken body parts is not good:eek: .

Knighthawk

Feb 1, 2006
RR Man said:
Geez where the heck have you been? That is some serious crap right there. And I thought some of the places Iv'e been too were scary enough. And my own house! Since it was built in the late fifties early sixties. There was a women that passed away in my house some time before my family moved in. But GEEZ broken body parts is not good:eek: .

I've done some pretty hardcore investigations alright, insane asylums, hospitals, prisons, along with hotels, and private residences too. I actually have to go out again next week to a place here in town, and the interesting thing with this investigation, is that one of the paranormal events that routinely happens at this house is the guys model railroad will run by itself without any power. I've been present on several occasions when this has occurred. There is no rational explanation for this happening. I've called several electricians to check this out, and the two who were actually willing to come out,(at my expense), both witnessed this and could not explain it. The first guy thought it was rather cool. The second one couldn't get out of the house fast enough!