What is this?

Artie Bob

Jul 29, 2005
Sharps Chapel, TN
Michael, I'm not in this for the money! So, if it makes you happy, you win. However if I remember, six of the seven XO-60s, after their mid-life crisis, were redesignated YO-60s. Thus, all YO- 60s were also XO-60s, but not all XO-60s were YO-60s. This bit of totally useless information, was provided by my increasingly defective memory. Now if I could only remember really important things, like who did I loan ten dollars last month and hasn't paid me back.

Best regards,

Artie Bob

shoki2000

Feb 6, 2004
Tampa, FL - USA
www.gremirmodels.com
Artie Bob said:
Michael, I'm not in this for the money! So, if it makes you happy, you win. However if I remember, six of the seven XO-60s, after their mid-life crisis, were redesignated YO-60s. Thus, all YO- 60s were also XO-60s, but not all XO-60s were YO-60s. This bit of totally useless information, was provided by my increasingly defective memory. Now if I could only remember really important things, like who did I loan ten dollars last month and hasn't paid me back.

Best regards,

Artie Bob

:eek:ops: That was meant as a joke....:eek:ops:

Nah...
You're probably right. I cannot even argue with you since except for the strock of luck with the photo I have no idea about this plane.

Now, if that was the Kayaba Ka-1 I would fight tooth and nail for the bragging rights :grin:

kampfflieger

Jan 18, 2005
Ukraine!!!
Model is YO-60. XO similar but not the same:)

I think XO-60 right answer too, but YO-60 is ABSOLUTELY right answer:)

Did anybody have plans of Kayaba Ka-1 and Ka-2?