what is nara

Tyson Rayles

Sep 25, 2001
Poverty Acres, North Carolina
Visit site
Hi wendell and welcome to the Gauge. NARA stands for North American Rail Alliance. The members layouts are all set somewhere in North America. Scale doesn't matter. Robin or Catt will respond to this post with a link that will take you to the homepage I'm sure. :)

C

Catt

Wendel the North American Rail Alliance is a cyber group of modelers from all over the world that model the North American rail scene.

We model all types of American style railroading from 100% prototypical to full blown freelance modeling.The only requirement being that your railroad is on the North American continent.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in click on the link in the first sentence of this post and check us out.

There is a contact link on our homepage if you are interested in joining us.:)

K.V.Div

May 10, 2001
Shawnigan Lake, B.C. Canada
Visit site
Yes, farmer ron, Canada is indeed included, At least, Last time I looked, when the rails were still in, the Kootenay and Kettle Valley Divisions of Canadian Pacific's southern mainline through British Columbia and Alberta were still in Canada.
Come on in!
Happy Modeling and Cheers!:D :) ;) :cool:

Terry Moore
NARA Member # 49

C

Catt

Ron,that's North American style railroading(includes Mexico too).My partner Robin is Canadian and infact this whole thing started as an interchange between his MAT and my GVR.

C'mon in we'd love to have you.:) Theres an e-mail link to Robin on the homepage.