What is Life-Like Doing?

eatst14

Apr 17, 2002
Greensburg
geocities.com
Hey i was remembering a bit back that LL came out with Canadian alcos, or rather their Canadian counterpart did, now did i hear right that they are doing some Americans too? I also heard that they were re-running their sw900/1500's. Any word if this is true or not?

While im on the subject i also remember hearring someone was producing a new switcher...?

U know i really should write these things down when i hear them, well between work, school, trains, and dinner theater its a wonder i can remember my...my......mmmmmmm oopps i forgot what i was saying

Ed
Eatst14@yahoo.com

RI541

Feb 20, 2002
Winchester N.H.
Visit site
Life like is runnig thier switchers again in HO. Modelrailroader did a reveiw in the July 2002 issue. Heres a Quick list

B&O SW900
CNW SW600
CRIP SW800
Erie SW800
EMD SW800
Great Northern SW800
NYC SW800
SP SW800

Now all they go to do is their N-Scale versions.especialy the CRIP that'd make me happy:D :D :D

Hope this helped out a little

G

Gregg Mahlkov

Life-Likes next locomotive - STEAM!!!

Life-Like's current N scale project is the N&W Y3 2-8-8-2, similar to the "Heritage" series in HO. It is anticipated to be here in October or November of this year, but is already sold out and a second run is planned. Unlike HO, both runs will have the same (larger) tender. They say they are NOT planning to do the 0-8-0 or 0-6-0 in N though. OTOH, they originally said the same thing about the SW9/1200.