What if??

Relic

Nov 6, 2005
Nova Scotia
I wasn' sure weather to put this under "real thing" or "buy sell trade" but what if a fella had a RR station (Atkinson NS) he was thinking of selling. Would there be any interest in something like that? It's I think pushin a hundred years old, it's 10x24 feet, was station& freight shed cimbined but I took out the wall and have been using it to keep my lawn stuff and motorcycles in

Relic

Nov 6, 2005
Nova Scotia
I'm not tryin' to turn anything green I'm thinkin' about sellin' it , let's say due to circumstances beyond my controll. I'll get some photos next fine day

babydot94513

Member in training
Sep 1, 2002
Brentwood, Ca
Visit site
I could really annoy my wife by putting something like this in our backyard<g>

We all would love some photos I am sure. Have you thought about contacting a local historical society?

JD

Relic said:
I wasn' sure weather to put this under "real thing" or "buy sell trade" but what if a fella had a RR station (Atkinson NS) he was thinking of selling. Would there be any interest in something like that? It's I think pushin a hundred years old, it's 10x24 feet, was station& freight shed cimbined but I took out the wall and have been using it to keep my lawn stuff and motorcycles in

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Will it fit in my train room? That's just about the only place I could put it since I;m sure it would violate the CC&R's for the neighborhood if I put it outside.wall1hamrwall1hamr

jetrock

Dec 18, 2003
Visit site
It's not the first time such has occurred--Yuba City (I think) recently sold off their old Southern Pacific station but not the land under it on eBay.