What I Been Inoto Under The AC.

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by brakie, Jul 30, 2006.

1. brakie

brakie Active Member

Here is what I have gotten done over the last few days.The boxcars have painted trucks,axles,weights and frame while the covered hopper received painted trucks and axles.
    I been buying RTR cars the last 2-3 years and I had forgotten how much fun and relaxation there is in building these simple kits.:D

Attached Files:

2. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Oh Laddie, Ya done a good job!!! :D :D :D But ya aren't gonna leave them all looking that pretty are ya???? sign1 sign1 sign1 sign1 sign1

Really cool work either way!!!! Great Stuff!!!!!
  3. brakie

brakie Active Member

Mikey,Actually I have some old car bodies I am going to practice weathering on...I know that will be fun once I learn how...:D
  4. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Yeah - it's fun - Someday i'll learn how to do it better :) :) If you make a mistake, you can always dream up a prototypical story for something you did :D :D
  5. LoudMusic

LoudMusic Member

My layout (long since dismantled) was a limestone quary. The weathering was simple - dust EVERYTHING with ground up chalk :)

The new cars look good - the more time I spent at The Gauge the more I want to get to work on a new layout. My wife is going to hate you guys ;)
  6. Catt

Catt Guest

Lookin' good Larry.It's amazing what even a little weathering does for realism.
  7. brakie

brakie Active Member

That Mississippi Export car already has different color of yellow doors.I misplace the doors that came with the kit and use doors I had from a different car.:D