what are you making

Fishcarver

Dare to Defy The Capitalist P*****c Kit Manufacturers!

"Comrades!

We at the "Red Banner" Tractor Plant are very proud of building only limited editions (one-off) of the best of the very most obsolete pieces of (former Soviet/Warsaw pact) land combat equipment in the unusual (for card models) scale of 1:35.

Our Western spy actually saw a p*****c (actually, resin)kit of an Elbrus (Nato: Scud A) missile launcher on the IS2 chassis for the price of $RYD 189.00 (RYD=Real Yankee Dollars).

We were actually tempted to purchase one of these, just because it would be a tempting addition in case General Boredomnovich came tapping at the foundry door, but we dared not do so. The latest five-year plan, don't you know?

At last week's political meeting, the zampolit (after heaping her usual Marxist/Leninist opprobrium upon captalists generally) exhorted the rest of us to further exert ourselves in the production of further one-off versions of ancient Soviet designs.

There are rumors of a movement of the Tractor plant....eastward. (Westward,for you guys in N.America)

For the Rodina!!
SERGEY

Fishcarver

Dare to Defy The Capitalist P*****c Kit Manufacturers!

"Comrades!

We at the "Red Banner" Tractor Plant are very proud of building only limited editions (one-off) of the best of the very most obsolete pieces of (former Soviet/Warsaw pact) land combat equipment in the unusual (for card models) scale of 1:35.

Our Western spy actually saw a p*****c (actually, resin)kit of an Elbrus (Nato: Scud A) missile launcher on the IS2 chassis for the price of $RYD 189.00 (RYD=Real Yankee Dollars).

We were actually tempted to purchase one of these, just because it would be a tempting addition in case General Boredomnovich came tapping at the foundry door, but we dared not do so. The latest five-year plan, don't you know?

At last week's political meeting, the zampolit (after heaping her usual Marxist/Leninist opprobrium upon captalists generally) exhorted the rest of us to further exert ourselves in the production of further one-off versions of ancient Soviet designs.

There are rumors of a movement of the Tractor plant....eastward. (Westward,for you guys in N.America)

For the Rodina!!
SERGEY

yaniv

now i wirk on the bf109 halinki
must of my models are airplanes but have 1 tank and 1 ship also

i like a ships and tank but never tray to make 1 yet :)

yaniv

now i wirk on the bf109 halinki
must of my models are airplanes but have 1 tank and 1 ship also

i like a ships and tank but never tray to make 1 yet :)