What a way to start the weekend.

C

Catt

About two hours ago my neibor's hoiuse went up in flames.Fortunately nobody was hurt.

The only problem for me is the fact that it melted the vinal siding on my house ,cracked a $750.00 dollar window and destroyed the soffit for the full length of the house.Then theres the damage to my garage.:( :( :(

Not really complaining folks cause the good lord saw fit to get everybody out of the house nextdoor,but this end of the block is sure gonna look sad in the daylight today.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Geeze, that's a shame. I hate to see people lose everything. Although there are material things that are not going to be able to be replaced, they still have their memories, and they still are all safe. How did something like this start, or do they know yet?

Fire is catastrophic and knows no bounds. Right now there are seven wild fires burning here in Arizona. The worse is on Mt. Lemmon near Tucson where over 250 homes were destroyed these past two days. Last year at this time, we had two fires combine that burned 500,000 acres and destroyed 450 homes. And the sad thing is that those were started by man, and they suspect this latest big fire was also arson.

Our hearts go out to your neighbors and to those here that have lost their home. Our prayers are with those that are battling these blazes.

Don