Whammy's Battletech mechs

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiftdel

I think this is one of Zecks' models, he modelled from scratch several of MW3 mechs years ago, but sadly he dropped them out of the Net because someone was selling printed copies of his models on China.

So the only one available now is a MechCommander one. Mine (a MW3 one, as that one made by Zecks) will be finished soon...

terrorsound

That is unfortunate, if he ever comes back that will be a plus for us builders that's for sure!

And you are completing the MW3 version, cool!!! I'll check the mechwarrior3 page and the filefront site.. Thanks again Shiftdel,I'll be posting a completed luft vulture in a few days to a week...

terrorsound

downloaded and will be printed asap..

Thanks guys, these builds are top notch..

The luft shark is done, more to follow!!

Attachments

• DSCN0611.jpg
    DSCN0611.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCN0613.jpg
    DSCN0613.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCN0618.jpg
    DSCN0618.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCN0616.jpg
    DSCN0616.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 13

Kjev

Just awesome! I really ned to add a room onto my house just to fill with cool models.

I still have all of zecks models. Don't know if it would be ok to give them out or not as zecks is gone. Drop me a PM if I can help.

Knight

shiftdel

I just finished my revised version of Whammy's Highlander.

As FileFront is not reliable anymore (they are deleting all my stuff without warning or reason), I plan to post all my models on Zealot downloads section, however, I would like to know what is the best format for you guys PDO or PDF?

Attachments

• highlander_starleague.jpg
    highlander_starleague.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 19

Kjev

I'm with Getter. PDOs are much better for scaling, and for having on your screen when assembling. And thanks, Shiftdel. Your work is awesome.

Millenniumfalsehood

Got another supporter for a Pep model, for nearly the same reason: I can re-scale the models for gaming. I just got Battletech and I want some miniatures, as opposed to the cardboard 2D stuff, so a Pep version of the models would be wonderful. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.