We've done it again...

DeWayne

Greetings all,
Once again we are pleased to announce new additions to our line up.

Roman has released the rare and most interesting Yo-60. This was intended to be a state of the art observation craft that sadly was not to be. Some obscure Russian inventor named Sikorsky came up with something called a helicopter and put the skids to any further development.

Marek has a close friend and model design collaborator named Sergey Vlasenko who has sent in several re-painted models we will be featuring over the next month or so. We're leading off with a Pfalz DIIIA as piloted by Rudolf Berthold. This stunning craft is one that is certainly will need to be added to your flight line.

Keeping with the streetrod action we have loaded the Blue Roadster to the line up. This is another classic kit from Zio and guaranteed to spark a memory or two from the heyday of hot rodding.

All are available for delivery this late afternoon. See them at http://www.teuton.org/dbarnett

DeWayne

Attachments

• 05-yo-60-01.jpg
    05-yo-60-01.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 247
  • 133-RP-Pfalz D-III-33-03.jpg
    133-RP-Pfalz D-III-33-03.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 217
  • road-blue.jpg
    road-blue.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 203

DeWayne

Greetings all,
Once again we are pleased to announce new additions to our line up.

Roman has released the rare and most interesting Yo-60. This was intended to be a state of the art observation craft that sadly was not to be. Some obscure Russian inventor named Sikorsky came up with something called a helicopter and put the skids to any further development.

Marek has a close friend and model design collaborator named Sergey Vlasenko who has sent in several re-painted models we will be featuring over the next month or so. We're leading off with a Pfalz DIIIA as piloted by Rudolf Berthold. This stunning craft is one that is certainly will need to be added to your flight line.

Keeping with the streetrod action we have loaded the Blue Roadster to the line up. This is another classic kit from Zio and guaranteed to spark a memory or two from the heyday of hot rodding.

All are available for delivery this late afternoon. See them at http://www.teuton.org/dbarnett

DeWayne

You evil man! I had just told myself that I was going to stop buying kits to let my budget heal and here you are, tempting me. We'll "talk" tonight :)
Did Ron do this new Pfalz repaint?

Cheers --- Larry

You evil man! I had just told myself that I was going to stop buying kits to let my budget heal and here you are, tempting me. We'll "talk" tonight :)
Did Ron do this new Pfalz repaint?

Cheers --- Larry

DeWayne

Hello Larry,
This one was done by a personal friend of Mareks. He provides assistance and helps on details for some of Mareks models. He's a Ukrainian and is named Sergey Vlasenko. I asked if he was also a designer and sadly he said no.

I have several other variants of the DIIIA he has done and will release them at a later date. He also sent in some Morane Saulnier and some Siemens- Schukert's as well. Those too will be released a bit later.

Our friend, Ron, hinted he was working on something that'll pique our interest. Didn't elaborate on it but he does have me wondering. :)

DeWayne

DeWayne

Hello Larry,
This one was done by a personal friend of Mareks. He provides assistance and helps on details for some of Mareks models. He's a Ukrainian and is named Sergey Vlasenko. I asked if he was also a designer and sadly he said no.

I have several other variants of the DIIIA he has done and will release them at a later date. He also sent in some Morane Saulnier and some Siemens- Schukert's as well. Those too will be released a bit later.

Our friend, Ron, hinted he was working on something that'll pique our interest. Didn't elaborate on it but he does have me wondering. :)

DeWayne

Jim Krauzlis

Excellent additions, DeWayne!

Glad you're up and about again, too.

Just wondering if Marek, whose designs are excellent, has ever considered doing a Fokker DVII? One of my favorites, but a subject that, besides the nice FG series and a larger scaled GPM version in Polish colors, seems to have been ignored a bit. Surprisingly, given it's role in WWI.
Just curious....

Cheers,
Jim

Jim Krauzlis

Excellent additions, DeWayne!

Glad you're up and about again, too.

Just wondering if Marek, whose designs are excellent, has ever considered doing a Fokker DVII? One of my favorites, but a subject that, besides the nice FG series and a larger scaled GPM version in Polish colors, seems to have been ignored a bit. Surprisingly, given it's role in WWI.
Just curious....

Cheers,
Jim

DeWayne

Hello Jim,
I have hinted several times and despite the fact most folks are familiar with the red D7 there are quite a lot of different color schemes to fire the juices. From the pale color of the future WWII German airforces leaders plane to the bright red and even polka dot color schemes. Don't 'cha know we need 'em all!

I'd kind of like to see the Albatros DIII and DV in some of the more colorful scemes. They had some of the more eye catching patterns I've ever seen.

To be able to have time and resources to build and fly one of them...

DeWayne

PS: I know it's not part of this topic but I am having problems with my email again. I have received nothing in either my email box or my spam box so this tells me there is a serious problem at my server. If you have written to me and not received a responce... hang in there. I'm not ignoring you - my server is ignoring me!
DGB

DeWayne

Hello Jim,
I have hinted several times and despite the fact most folks are familiar with the red D7 there are quite a lot of different color schemes to fire the juices. From the pale color of the future WWII German airforces leaders plane to the bright red and even polka dot color schemes. Don't 'cha know we need 'em all!

I'd kind of like to see the Albatros DIII and DV in some of the more colorful scemes. They had some of the more eye catching patterns I've ever seen.

To be able to have time and resources to build and fly one of them...

DeWayne

PS: I know it's not part of this topic but I am having problems with my email again. I have received nothing in either my email box or my spam box so this tells me there is a serious problem at my server. If you have written to me and not received a responce... hang in there. I'm not ignoring you - my server is ignoring me!
DGB

DeWayne

Ringmaster.
Post a color image of it. I'm not familiar with it. Any chance you have a top/bottom view along with a side view? I have some repaints that will be posted later of the SSW DIII but honestly have not built any of them yet so I don't know what liveries are here.
DeWayne

DeWayne

Ringmaster.
Post a color image of it. I'm not familiar with it. Any chance you have a top/bottom view along with a side view? I have some repaints that will be posted later of the SSW DIII but honestly have not built any of them yet so I don't know what liveries are here.
DeWayne

DeWayne said:

So I noticed when I went to your website. Good that he's got such a talented buddy.

Larry's dancing around his laptop right now.

Cheers --- Larry

DeWayne said:

So I noticed when I went to your website. Good that he's got such a talented buddy.

Larry's dancing around his laptop right now.

Cheers --- Larry

DeWayne said:
Hello Jim,

The all-red scheme is probably the most modeled, and most boring DVII. Some of the REALLY cool ones are post-war non-military paint schemes on DVIIs that were converted to two-seaters.

I sent you one this evening so if it doesn't show up, let me know.

Cheers --- Larry

DeWayne said:
Hello Jim,

The all-red scheme is probably the most modeled, and most boring DVII. Some of the REALLY cool ones are post-war non-military paint schemes on DVIIs that were converted to two-seaters.

I sent you one this evening so if it doesn't show up, let me know.

Cheers --- Larry

jyduchene

DeWayne, I know it must be hiding in plain sight but what is the cost of the roadster. I am wanting the red one and will be patient however I believe there are more then color differences and may need the blue one as well. You know how the "need" thing goes. John

jyduchene

DeWayne, I know it must be hiding in plain sight but what is the cost of the roadster. I am wanting the red one and will be patient however I believe there are more then color differences and may need the blue one as well. You know how the "need" thing goes. John