Wendy's

olderscout

Some of you might have remember a couple of years ago a fellow modeler, Arlaghan, start a project of a Wendy's. I was impressed enought that I started one as well. He posted some of the beginning photo's of the project for me. I do not know if he has completed his or not but I have posted some picture's of my completed Wendy's in the gallery. These are the first photo's that I have tried to post and some how are in the vBadvanced's gallery. Hope that you like them.

doctorwayne

Welcome to the Gauge :wave:, olderscout, even though it's a bit belated.:rolleyes: I took a look at your photos in the Gallery: very impressive. I particularily like the way you've done the decorative brickwork, but the entire scene is very well executed.:thumb: Makes me want to go for a couple of burgers!:D
For anyone else who's interested, here's a link to the photos:

http://www.the-gauge.com/gallery/browseimages.php?do=member&imageuser=1482

Believe me, it's worth checking out!

Wayne

shaygetz

Wow...feel like I'm back on US 50 near Arlington again:thumb: Nice work on the stepped terrain. From the cars, I take it it's N scale?

Nazgul

Very nice!!!:thumb: :thumb:
Picture perfect from the roof top to the lawn and blacktop:)

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
ocalicreek said:
Just found these pics...WHAT SCALE IS IT?

Looks great whatever scale it is.

Galen

I believe that it is N Scale by the looks and sizes of the cars, although, that is a splended amount of detail on the building for N scale!!