Well, what do you know... 4/1/06

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Brought the donuts, coffee's on tea & soda all stocked up....

Gonna bew a long Saturday here, have things to do on teh net for myself and work. Playing taxi driver for wife & kid, I'll be stopping in once in a while all day :)

Sit & have some eats..... G'day mates....

91rioja

Going to see the ENTIRE in-law side of my family today :eek:

Nope, it's not an April Fool Joke. The up-side to this is that there is a train show in town, and just where di you think I'm going to spend my day?!? :D

Hey, the java's good in here.

Chris

ezdays

Out AZ way
Good morning all. Somthin's burning. Mikey, you left the empty pot on the coffee burner again... sheesh, gotta watch everything around here.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Today we are having a family birthday party. My oldest son's was on Monday, mine was yesterday and my wife and other son has theirs the first few days in May, so we make it easy, one cake with four names on it and one birthday party.

I'll bring any leftover cake and ice cream to the caboose for everyone to nibble on... Yeah sure, like there's gunna be some leftover anything...:D :D

C

Catt

Don,I thought we agreed that Mikey was not allowed to make coffee or even to pour his own.

We're gonna go broke replacing them darn coffee pots.

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Catt said:
Don,I thought we agreed that Mikey was not allowed to make coffee or even to pour his own.

They're Pyrex, "almost" idiot proof :) I don't drink it - i raided the soda machine though :) I'm on my 3rd glass and only been awake for 4 hours now :) :)

Weather is changing now too :( Intermittant drizzle, Clouds, Sun, everything but tornadoes) :)

Supposed to have t-storms this afternoon :( might be a nice day to stay in & get caught up on some work.. :) I seem to have "lost" the honey-do list too :eek:ops: :D :eek:ops: :D :eek:ops:

ezdays

Out AZ way
Catt said:

Hey, you tell him to lay off, I've got enough problems keeping him out of the fridge.stooges8

As for turning your clocks ahead, that applies to most of you here, but us folks in Arizona and I guess Hawaii too, about the only thing we have to remember is to re-program our DVRs. Seems like on satillite, only local channels remain the same. Channels like DIY and A & E will all come on an hour earlier for us now.

Why doesn't Arizona change? Well, the one year we did, it was still light out at 9 PM and still over 100 degrees at midnight, that's why.:rolleyes:

spankybird

OTTS Founder
Good Morning All from NE Ohio

Where the temp is 70 deg and headed to 88 deg with Blue Clear Skies. WE are off to the Norht Coast Beach of Lake Eire for a day of swimming. Then we will be stoping by The Western Reserve Model Railroad Museum for some train running. www.wrmrrm.shutterfly.com

On Sunday the museum is having an open house.

Did you see that K-Mart is buying K-line trains?

Pic of the day

47b5da30b3127cce98548e8112d000000007108IZMmrFwxbA

:wave:

Pooh Bah
Another day, last in line, cold coffee, and who bit a piece out of each of the doughnoughts?
We arranged to go to Harper's Ferry next weekend to see my wife's nephew and maybe take over the arsenal.