well long time no post

well guys i haven't post in awhile and thought i would let you all know that i am still here some where. been busy with son in hospital 4 times in the last month and 3 bowling turnaments and another one the end of the month.(father in law bonding time)
wife don't like it she gets the weekends off and i am out the door of to a bowling for the weekend but on a good note my son is doing good and we are planing a foundraiser for his surgery in nov he got a new puppy for x mas and he just loves it knowing we had x mass in the hospital i took it up to him and he laughed something we hadn't heard in awhile they also uped his med is is now on a very high dose of phenobarb he went from 5.0 mg once a day to 32.5 mg twice a day the doc told us he never seen a child need such a high dose and we also found out that he has a slight curve in his spine we looked at each other and said what would come next. he is doing so good and every 3-6
months they tell us somthing new we don't want to hear. i got a slide show program for x mass so i been taking all the pics i have of him and been making slide shows to rember his as he was

well guys i'll keep you all up dated on him
and you all have a good new year :thumb:

shamus

Registered Member
Hi Scooby,
Gee, I really hope your Son pulls through this and nothing else will be forthcoming. My thoughts are with you my friend, stay well, and God Bless.
Shamus

jon-monon

:wave: Always good to hear from you, Scooby, and I'll second Shamus's wel wishes for you and your family. Don't foget to take care of yourself and your wife in all the turmoil. You are in our thoughts and prayors.

Gary Pfeil

Scoobie, It breaks my heart to hear of all the troubles your son has. I hope things work out as well as possible. My best to your entire family.

Gary

Tyson Rayles

Scooby it's good to hear from you. The best to your whole family, all of you will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Here's to you & yours Scooby!! :) :) Hope everything goes well. Hoping theres only good news in the future!! Please keep in touch! :)

Arlaghan

Welcome Back, Scooby!

Glad to hear your son is doing well. :thumb:

It's never good to hear bad news at the hospital, so I can imagine your dread to have to go so many times! :(

On a lighter note, I hope your son named the puppy Scooby !!! :D

spitfire

Thanks for the update Scoob - I was wondering how you've been doing. Your son sounds like a real fighter to make it through all these health problems. Keep your spirits up and know that we are all pulling for him.

Best wishes
Val

well guys i thought i would drop bye and let you all know whats going on . well my boy is doing good we took him sleding for the frist time the other day knowing we are getting slamed with all this snow we just got 6 inches to day on top of the 9 yesterday and the 12 the day befor that . well i got my paper to day to have a emergency light bar for my car and thanks to a good freind who is a fire fighter he gave me one and he is also going to have it put in for me:D but on another note for all the pepole that live in michigan if you bowl and are with abc starting monday the bowling for chairities trunament starts it is only 1.00 for a game score enterd in and who ever wins all money raised will go to a chairity of their choice.... but on another note i haven't been working on the layout in awhile i ran some trains the other day for awhile but had no time with turnament after turnament i have one this weekend and agin for the next three weekends. but that is the time me and my son have without his brothers. i got him a rc truck and he love to watch it run all over the place i took his pup and put it in it and held the remote in his hand and hit the gas the truck ran acrossed the room with the dog in it and he started to laugh and when the truck hit the wall and the dog went rolling into the wall he was just cracking up no i can't get the dog out of the truck every time it is on the floor and running he trys to get in it .. well guys i am going to get sleep have a trunament in the morning have to be their bye 9am so i would leave here bye 7:30 with the weather

jon-monon

Good report Scoob. Glad your having some good times together, building valuable memories. We all need that. Rock on baby!