Welcome

RI541

Feb 20, 2002
Winchester N.H.
Visit site
I would just like to welcome all the new members to The- Gauge. I haven't been here for a while but am trying to change that now.

I've been going through a lot of the new threads and replied when I could.

I'm glad that there are so many new members it proves that this is the fasted growing hobby.

For those that don't know me and would like to see some of my work you can go over to the N/Z forum and then to the "my new old lay out "thread I plan on doing more on the lay- out soon.

For those who know me.........:) :D :) I'm back for a while

RI541

Feb 20, 2002
Winchester N.H.
Visit site
hey Mike,

The pics are coming just as soon as I get something done enough to photograph. I painted up some track and a bridge to do so hopefully if all goes well this evening I'll be posting some in the morning.

Woodie

Mar 23, 2001
Northern Rivers NSW Australia
Been away too.

Shane, & others,

My inclines??? They've been set in concrete, so to speak, for ages now. No use diggin' em up. Still do wheelies all the way up and screamies down the other side, but never mind. They'll do for the time being.

Yep.. I've been away too. Up in Brisbane for the Swannies V Brisbane footy game last Sunday. (we lost again.:( ), and via friends places in Nth NSW. Loverlee part of the world up there.:cool: But back now, ande catch up on all those threads and posts. I'll be here for days! :rolleyes: