You shall soon pass me, then
Banana.gif
the Kardboard King
Dancing-Chilli.gif
shall rule the gauge!

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
Wow Robin, you are a senior member of the blabber mouth club... thought 4000 was good, but 5000 is realy good, keep them comming.....CONGRATS...have a good one..steve

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Wow, kinda sneaks up on you. Cangrats to being one of the top blabbermouths...:D:D:D:D

5,000, that's a lot of typing and a lot of great stuff. Thanks, you are an inspiration to us all.:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Just in case no one noticed, Robin is now our all time posting leader. As Jon predicted, he pulled ahead about 30 posts ago.:wave::wave::wave::wave:

Yeah, yeah, call him a blabbermouth, but the king of cereal boxes has had a lot to offer in those 5075 posts. :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Congratuations Robin. A job well done, don't slow down, please, you are an inspiration for the rest of us.:D:D:D:D

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
Thanks folks. It just happens without me even thinking about it. I amsure many will get there in the not too distant future I guess it is OK to be a blabbermouth EH!

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Jan 19, 2002
Vernon Hills, Illinois
Visit site
OK Robin, Inquiring minds want to know. How does one: Eat all that cereal, to get the cardboard to build all those projects; build all those projects; and still have time to do 5000+ posts on the gauge.
Have you been 'doing the time warp again'! :D :D :D
Congratulations!!! :thumb:
Pete