Welcome Paper Car Fans! 2011.

Z

Zathros

More of other idea's for Character.. Found the Cars2 movie site to see all the new ones. Crabby was one of the pic on the site ! I watch deadliest Catch so when i saw the boat it look way to much like the Norwesten from the show. Then i read that Sig boat and voice were use in the movie !

That's a fun fact. I had no idea that Sig's voice was used! Very cool stuff. I would think that boat would lend very well to your style of modeling Papermodelfan2005 (that's one long handle!).

thanks zathros and allhallowseve

That's a fun fact. I had no idea that Sig's voice was used! Very cool stuff. I would think that boat would lend very well to your style of modeling Papermodelfan2005 (that's one long handle!).

you really think i can pull this one off? well after finn mcmisslie ill do crabby the tug boat
even if i never made a boat before. thank's for your encouragement and full suppot of me!
and if i do him please take your time to build him ok? thank's to both of you i feel good!
and today is luck 13 you know what will i make after crabby the tug boat? any idea's?

p.s. allmost finnehsed with finn mcmisslie parts just two more pages to go than it's time to test build him!

allhallowseve

Jul 13, 2005
That's cool you never know what you can do to you try .. Hey i fell the same way about designing model plus i don't have all program that edit 3d files etc.. i start drawing cube model and repaints ..

If you build it they will make it :) check out my site -->

http://allhallowseve31.deviantart.com/

OH.. Crabby a Crab boat here 2 sites links below that will help you they release play sets of the Crab boat from the show .. the other are Wood models that you can see different views ----->

http://www.deadliest-catch-wiki.discovery.com/page/Make+Your+Own+Deadliest+Catch+Playset!

http://www.rjmodelships.com/store/buy-all-four-deadliest-catch-models.html#pictures

Hope this doesn't take way from your other Cars project to much !
And thanks ..

allhallowseve

Jul 13, 2005
The Deadliest Catch site link run really slow :( So here the model mite help you in the designing :)

Attachments

• Northwesten crab boat hull.jpg
    Northwesten crab boat hull.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 15
  • Norwesten crab boat cab1.jpg
    Norwesten crab boat cab1.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 13
here are some of ideas i have.

crabby the boat is my first time creat him! so? i don't know how will it will come out but i have faith from god that i will succed!

Attachments

• c2cs_pkg_crabby1_4-pkg16-rgb_-4_r_rgb.jpg
    c2cs_pkg_crabby1_4-pkg16-rgb_-4_r_rgb.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 10
  • cars2-boat%20-%20Crabby.jpg
    cars2-boat%20-%20Crabby.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 67
Z

Zathros

I can generate the shape for you in Rhino, give me a rough profile and top view, tell me what file extension you need, and you do the graphics (my weak point!, CAD, not bad, Graphics, much to learn).

allhallowseve

Jul 13, 2005
Just out of the blue!! After seeing your the texture work for Finn !!

What the chance of make a paper model for Mercedes Benz Gulling ??

Older one ...

Attachments

• mercedes_300_sl_gullwing.jpg
    mercedes_300_sl_gullwing.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 9
finn in action papercraft!!!

finn is now ready for action look at this! WOW!! WHAT A CRAFT this is i had no idea how he would look like untill now eat your heart out disney pixar!! this can get any better oh? yes it can! bet on it!! next for a dear friend or fan crabby the crab boat from cars 2 this will be a hard not ez to build so i warned you! it will be big very big about 1:18 scale model yes i will make instructions if needed so don't worry were the parts will go i will post them.

Attachments

• DSCF2065.jpg
    DSCF2065.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCF2066.jpg
    DSCF2066.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCF2067.jpg
    DSCF2067.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF2068.jpg
    DSCF2068.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 7

allhallowseve

Jul 13, 2005
Nice look Finn ! Now i see were the guns go !

I laugh in face of hard part .. i have a few challenger with some model it just mean a little more time is need and work with part to get it to go .. The Wing Dragon of Ra has some parts like that but I'm slowly getting there .. Bring it on

Oh at some point is the gull Wing do able ??

to allhallowseve all the parts are in production as of this moment your crabby the boat is going on the drawing board as of right now i enlarge your papercraft a lot and change a few things but don't worry it will look the same but a little diffent if thats ok with you? please respond if you don't like my idea? thank's you for building finn mcmissile i like to see some photos of your finneshed model ok? thanks!

allhallowseve

Jul 13, 2005
Can't wait to see it .. The boat parts came from the paper model of the boats .. I" not good that of a designer LOL !! I just got all of Finn printed out all with other stuff.. so over then next couple of days i get him going. The picture's you post will help with guns ..

just wait! your going love this i just know it! but theres a suprize in all of this but i'm not going to tell you what it is ! you'll have to figer it out by yourself! you did i great job on the boat details don't put yourself down i'm not takeing your credit of your model you did for me to help you out. no i'm not? going to take someone eise credit sorry i'm not that some kind of designer! i'm just doing this for you and if othere's want to do your idea's you needed to give me your ok? ok?