Weiry & Sons

Will_annand

Gotta say that every time I see one of Casey's (or Mike on another forum) photos, my jaw always drops becuase I cannot believe the work he puts in it.

I have saved several of his photos to my HD, just so I can look at them and it gives me something to strive for.

If my layout could be 1/3 as good as Casey's I will be happy. In model railroading, Casey you are my mentor and my "yard stick" for achievement.

Thank you for sharing those pics with us.

As the kids say: "YOU DA MAN CASEY!!"

Thanks, folks.

Val, here is the final shot of the whole "kit." This is Weiry & Sons freight transfer shed and came as part of the original kit back in '83.

Attachments

• weiry2.jpg
    weiry2.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 88
Very Nice!!

Casey, as usual your models are very convincing:D :D :D

One thing that I'm convinced I need, is those vehicles in the first shot. That looks like something that I need with my other Jordan models :cool: :cool: :cool:

What type of vehicles and who made them?

Drew

Re: Very Nice!!

Originally posted by Drew Toner
Casey, as usual your models are very convincing:D :D :D

One thing that I'm convinced I need, is those vehicles in the first shot. That looks like something that I need with my other Jordan models :cool: :cool: :cool:

What type of vehicles and who made them?

Drew

Drew, both of the vehicles are from Jordan. The green one is their 1925 Panel Truck. The stake bed is their 1923 Stake Truck kit. I built the panel truck about the same time as Weiry & Sons. The stake bed was built just about 3 years ago. As far as I know they are both still available from Walthers, etc.

If you like old time vehicles, here's another you might find interesting. It's a Woodland Scenics white metal kit. It's their 1914 Diamond T Service Truck.

Attachments

• ozarktdtruck23w.jpg
    ozarktdtruck23w.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 63
Thanks for posting those two shots Casey, I've made about three of the Jordan models to date and they are very nice kits.

I'll have to check out the Woodland Scenics truck. That one looks like it could actually be doing something!

Drew