Weekly Photo Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbaakko

Got an SD35 coming, and an SD40, and an SD60, and...

Well 2 SD35's for a major detailing painting job, so I can sell one...

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Here is what I have done in the last couple days, pics are really bad but that is because they came off a camera fone cause I don't have my camera right now, so sorry for the bad pics lol.

We start off looking at the full view
full_view.jpg

Looking left - Details like trash and junk have not been added to this side of the road yet. So far, I have added the timber retaining wall, some plants hanging down the retaining wall, bushes above the wall, a rock creek bank on both sides to show the path the creek would follow if there was water flowing and the concrete culvert. I havn't decided if I am going to add water yet. The mainlines is were the CNW Dash 9 units are.
full_view_left.jpg

looking_left.jpg

Looking Right - This side is complete. I have added a trash can, tin can, 55 gallon oil drum, some 2x4's and some other random wood, a cone, and a few other things that have gotten swept into the creek and have gotten slightly barried in the creek bottom. I also added 2 small pipes coming from the timber retaining walls and into the creek.
full_right_view.jpg

lookin_right.jpg

Above View showing details
above_Left.jpg

Road Crew on the road that the creek goes under - There is a construction worker in the manhole and another worker kneeling down talking to him. I have layed some shovels and brooms around and a small dirt pile, 2 55 gallon drums, jackhammer, small vibrating compactor, wheelbarrel, and some cones to the scene.
road_work.jpg

road_work_2.jpg

Now to finish the right side of the creek.

Sorry guys for the bad pics :eek:ops: :cry: Hope you can see them enough to enjoy them :thumb: sign1

More to come next week

steamhead

Hi,

I'm trying to post a couple of pics I posted in another thread but it won't let me...Says I've already attached this pic in another thread...Is this right...??? A pic can only be posted once...???:cry:

chessie4155

Fantastic pics you guys! First class all the way:thumb:
Here's a couple of mine.
The first one is Eastbound 88 crossing the bridge at Quicks Cut.
Second one is a Conrail Local departing P T Jct.

Attachments

• HPIM7320 (Small).JPG
    HPIM7320 (Small).JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 136
  • HPIM7761.JPG
    HPIM7761.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 136

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Chessie, I love that last shot, it looks so cool, with the Conrail lococ coming down the tracks and straight toward the camera, or in this case, the railfan lol.

BTW, GREAT pics guys, keep em coming :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

steamhead

OK,
I tried renaming it, changed its location in my computer, and it still tells me I can't upload it again. So, what gives...??? :cry:

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Right. What you can do is post the link to the pic by copying the URL. We'll click on it in your post to see it.
Ralph

ezdays

Out AZ way
steamhead said:
Hi,

I'm trying to post a couple of pics I posted in another thread but it won't let me...Says I've already attached this pic in another thread...Is this right...??? A pic can only be posted once...???:cry:
As Trucklover says, you have to rename the pic since the software will only allow you to upload it once. But..... you not only have to rename it, but you have to make some minor change to it, like resize, crop or change the "quality" of the picture before you change the name. Somehow, if the identical info is in the picture, new name or not, our software won't allow you to upload it to here.

NSES44DC

Trucklover! Great pics man! Where did you find all the CNW's at?? All the LHS around my area are bone dry of them!

Torpedo

ezdays said:
As Trucklover says, you have to rename the pic since the software will only allow you to upload it once. But..... you not only have to rename it, but you have to make some minor change to it, like resize, crop or change the "quality" of the picture before you change the name. Somehow, if the identical info is in the picture, new name or not, our software won't allow you to upload it to here.
Yup, I had the same troube on another vBulletin driven forum. It took me awhile to realize the software analyzes the pics and can recognize a duplicate even if it has a different file name, and a minor crop or similar is required to befuddle it.

Sneaky so and so's. :curse::D

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
NSES44DC said:
Trucklover! Great pics man! Where did you find all the CNW's at?? All the LHS around my area are bone dry of them!

Jeff, THANKS MAN.

I got those CNW DASH 9's off e-bay and for a steal to on everyone of them, 2 are powered and 2 are dummies. The 2 powered were $30 and $24 I think and the 2 dummies were $22 and $16. AWSOME DEALS on them and I love them, Athearn BB's and my LHS don't stock Athearn BB locos anymore either wich is a bummer cause I LOVE THEM :cry: :cry:

jbaakko

TruckLover said:
Jeff, THANKS MAN.

I got those CNW DASH 9's off e-bay and for a steal to on everyone of them, 2 are powered and 2 are dummies. The 2 powered were $30 and $24 I think and the 2 dummies were $22 and $16. AWSOME DEALS on them and I love them, Athearn BB's and my LHS don't stock Athearn BB locos anymore either wich is a bummer cause I LOVE THEM :cry: :cry:
Same here, I walked into my LHS wih $150 to spend, with intentions to buy a few BB CNW & SP units, and they were all sold out besides a Dummy Dash 9 (and I only want powered units). They put them all on sale!

brakie

This concludes this week's Photo Phun.
Thanks to all that participated:thumb: .

Topic is now close.

Status
Not open for further replies.