Weekly Photo Fun 9-19

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Who says Bachmann EZ-Track can't look good?

P1010217.jpg

You can put ballast on Bachmann E-Z track, but its still E-Z track.
Sorry JW...Couldn't resist.......

brakie

Here's what I been into lately.
First I apologize for the fuzzy pictures..My camera is on it last legs and needs replace.
These are N Scale structures I am building for my N Scale layout.

First is a Walthers ADM mill-to be renamed.As you can see I am still building it..However,I am thinking of a few changes.

004-9.jpg

A Helgan Cold Storage building-to be used as a produce distributor.I will be adding roof details and refrigeration unit.

002-12.jpg

A Helgan foundry..Not decided on its new use.

001-9.jpg

I will add silos to this building as well as roof details from Walthers.

C

Catt

couple of my older Athearn units

This one is an F45 I bought about 5 yeasrs ago for the princely sum of $5.00.She still has all of her origonal running gear. I would guess her age at around 26 years.

bluef45.jpg

I bought this SD9 (now SD19 ) in the spring of 1980.She has been through 3 motors and 5 trucks (2front,3rear).She came with that big old round juice hog with cast flywheel's and metal trucks,She now has an Athearn flat can motor and brass flywheels with new plastic sideframed trucks. She ran on a hobbyshop layout every day they were open for 10 years before I brought home to stay when the shop closed after being in business since 1934.The owner's estimated there is close to 2,000 actual miles on her.

gvrsd19.jpg