Weekly Photo Fun 8/29

chessie4155

Eastbound CU96 at PT Jct
HPIM6153.jpg

shaygetz

Shaygetz, that is a great looking locomotive. I had seen the Atlanta one, but I didn't know that the LA Olympics had one. That was my favorite olympic logo until Salt Lake's came out.

Sooooo...yer tellin' me that there's two more to look for?...sigh...at least I got the railings on.

84games3.jpg

Packers#1

Ultimate Packers Fan
How about some PROGRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well folks, I've actually started a decent-sized project. but first, a sneak peek at the ARR paint scheme:
IMG_2066.jpg

and yes, I know it looks like crap, but I'm not done. this is just a sneak peek (hand rails will remain red)
and here's what I call my crew car. part of a b-mann ATSF caboose riding on a b-mann P&LE gondola:
IMG_2067.jpg

looking around my room because my parents kicked me off the computer for about 3 hours, I relized I coukld add a little yard and another industry to the layout. And yes, those curves are sharp (oh well):
IMG_2068.jpg

IMG_2069.jpg

IMG_2070.jpg

IMG_2072.jpg

and yes, that one is a little fuzzy, but the others are good. and yes, I will work on the roof of the transfer building.

L

lester perry

Ralf may I suggest moving the orange on the side of 1347 forward a little so it meets the orange cab. also need something on the front. Not sure what. Might get back with you on that. But looks good to me.
Les

Packers#1

Ultimate Packers Fan
Here's some shots of the small industrial park.
The foreground spur is the future lumber yard. the one behind it is the transfer warehouse's:
IMG_2073.jpg

here's an overhead shot. I'll probably use lichen to hide that crack inbetween the foam.
IMG_2074.jpg

The spur for the propane dealer and the main:
IMG_2075.jpg

Front of the transfer warehouse:
IMG_2076.jpg

IMG_2077.jpg

What's going on at the Aiken Locomotive Works:
IMG_2078.jpg

and the back main:
IMG_2079.jpg

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
An early transition era shot of SD9s (one in new PC paint, one still Pennsy) with F units and a GP20 still in NYC colors in the background....

IMG_0408.jpg

Ralph