Weekly photo fun 10/31/08

Sarge_7

sign1Charlie I know what you ment:mrgreen: I just find it funny that every time I post pics, I always see the stuff I missed before sign1 I realy appreciated your comments, Thanks:wave:

steamhead

Fabulous pictures all...This is one of the best "Photo Fun" chapters in a loonngg time...:thumb:
DR. G - Did Gomshu make it OK to the crime scene..?? :mrgreen:

Doctor G

Gomshu sticks with it

DR. G - Did Gomshu make it OK to the crime scene..?? :mrgreen:[/QUOTE]

Yes Steamhead, detective Gomshu from over in Nashville reamins on the case. Here we see him (in the natty yellow shirt) taking statements from some rather rough characters at the KITTOM lumber company sawmill. He is sorting through a variety of alibis and bull. Gomshu sticks to a case.:thumb:
Doc Tom

Attachments

• Kittom Lumber for story.jpg
    Kittom Lumber for story.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 13

jeffrey-wimberl

P1010147.jpg

jeffrey-wimberl

I've been working on my SDP40F for the past couple of hours. Keep in mind this is an old Athearn BB loco. Let's see how keen your powers of observation are. Anybody notice anything about it?

P1010246.jpg

doctorwayne

Jeffrey, those drive shafts don't look like the originals. ;) I assume that you'll be getting rid of that power collection system and replacing it with wires, too. :-D
Power_distribution_for_Athearn_diesels_008.jpg

Wayne

Doctor G

Doc Tom[/quote]
How is the lady that was thrown off the train, or was she?
Charlie[/QUOTE]
Hi Charlie.
Gomshu saved Betty Sue from being thrown from the train and he is talking her up in this scene from Scouttown Station. He never changes his yellow shirt and this may make any romantic overtures with Betty Sue pretty difficult.
Doc Tom:wave:

Attachments

• Scouttown Station.jpg
    Scouttown Station.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 11