Weekend Photo Fun 10-12 10-14

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by jeffrey-wimberl, Oct 13, 2007.

1. MilesWestern

MilesWestern Active Member

It's really funny, from a distance it looked like the plane was sitting on multi-colored shag carpet! LOL!

Very beautiful plane the 787 Dreamliner is, and with such WILD engine nacelles to reduce noise turbulence!
  2. Herc Driver

Herc Driver Active Member

Ok...If we're posting some airplane pictures too - I can't resist. Here's a picture of what I currently fly: The Citation X which is the fastest civilian jet flying, and a C130 from my Air National Guard unit here in Charlotte, NC. The X looks fast even sitting on the ground, and what the Herc lacks in looks it makes up for in brute strength.

Attached Files:

3. Bones

Bones Member

Definitely not looks, comfort, speed, comfort, or comfort..... Until #4 flames out ..... the crew chief safety wires the urinal shut AND "forgot" to put the honey pot back in the crapper.

Sorry, I'm an MH-53 guy.

But on the 130's side.... The funnest fixed-wing ride I've ever had, was bouncing off the ceiling of a Talon II while flying through a tropical storm. What a ride. Nothing will ever compare to that turbulance. People were vomitting all over, and I was having the time of my life. :thumb:
  4. UP SD40-2

UP SD40-2 Senior Member

HEY FOLKS, just a reminder, this thread IS CLOSED to pictures...but COMMENTS are still WELCOME.

PLEASE post NEW PICTURES to THE MOST CURRENT "WEEKLY PHOTO FUN" thread. THANK YOU!
    [​IMG] -Deano