weekend foto fun

RaiderCTE

No hands on work. But I have been looking on the net for ideas and all the parts for my last industry spur. Here's a couple photos that I took last night.

Attachments

• dsc01687resizegauge.jpg
    dsc01687resizegauge.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 161

Tyson Rayles

Nice pics Raider, really like the angle in the 2nd photo. Ever heard the expression "dropping a dime on someone"? Bet that hurts if the some one is n-scale! :D

Attachments

• dime.jpg
    dime.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 153

interurban

Nice one glad it`s not a quarter:D
Not had chance this week , but i did have my camera with me so here is a proto shot.:p

Attachments

• p1010011.jpg
    p1010011.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 149

Drew1125

That's some great modeling & photos, Raider!

And Tyson...well...
Another life ruined by the "pursuit of money"!
:D :p :eek: :D

Here's some pics I took last night...
The first one is another one of the mine office & supply shed at the Matheson Mine...

Attachments

• mvc-002f.jpg
    mvc-002f.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 117

Drew1125

Here's a shot of Miller's Hill, still under construction...
Like my self, it seems to be suffering from a "receeding tree line"...:eek: :D :rolleyes: :D

Attachments

• mvc-003f.jpg
    mvc-003f.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 111

Drew1125

And here's a family gathered on the front porch, enjoying a warm Oct. afternoon on Goad Mountain...outside of the occasional slow train rumbling by behind the house, the only other sounds are the far-off cries of some crows, & the wind whispering through the trees...

Attachments

• mtnhome.jpg
    mtnhome.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 111

davidstrains

Originally posted by Charlie
And here's a family gathered on the front porch, enjoying a warm Oct. afternoon on Goad Mountain...outside of the occasional slow train rumbling by behind the house, the only other sounds are the far-off cries of some crows, & the wind whispering through the trees...

What a neat and tranquil scene. Way to go Charlie