Wednesday Anything New?

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
Good morning folks

I am just sick of the rain. I spent two hours standing in last night during my son’s football practice. Unfortunately since their first game is Saturday and the fact that they lost two practices last week to weather and id photos they really need all the practices they can get.

I began adding scenery around the cement distributor building.

What are some of the newest things you have gotten for your model railroad?

The newest things I got were a couple more Atlas PS-2 covered hoppers. I also got a new B&O RDC and some Athearn RTR trailer on flat cars. In the power department I recently got two Atlas RS-11 locos lettered for Penn Central and two undecorated ones that will eventually be painted in an Lehigh & New England fantasy scheme.

MilesWestern

Sep 20, 2005
CA
protopaintwest.googlepages.com
The two newest additions are an Alco RSD 4/5 (Undec) and a Fairbanks-Morse H-12-44 (SP) made by walthers, both bought used, bith exceptional runners! :thumb:

As far as railroad cars, A new Athearn R-T-R 40' boxcar in the NH orange scheme (Mc Ginnis?) And that's about it! :)

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
I was so impressed by someone's posting what they did with their Walther's Interstate Oil Co. kit (you wouldn't happen to know who that was would you?), that I went and ordered one. Now when you buy from Walther's, like potato chips, you can't just stop with one, so I felt obligated to buy a few other kits and a bundle of double-stack cars.

Jim Krause

Apr 7, 2005
Polson, MT
I've put a moratorium on buying new equipment. Not that I don't browse the MR magazines and catalogs and wish. Too much stuff sitting on shelves and in boxes. Our club did buy two new SD40-2's last week and I spent an evening putting Kadee couplers on them. They are now double heading a freight at our local museum layout.

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
Though my hobby finances took a hike for the foreseeable future, I'm blessed with a load of kits and bashing projects just looking to get done including 7 Campbell kits, 2 Scale Structures Ltd. kits (one a board by board tool shed :eek:) 1 Heljan turntable....

spurline

Aug 22, 2006
Lebanon,Pa.
mike-moore.magix.net
Grandmaws House

:thumb: What a Day,Left the house yesterday at 5;00pm for work,got home this morning at 6;15,then took the wife to the hospital,for her scheduled back surgery,at 7:00 am stayed till 12:30 pm,came home did some honey do things,mail came order from Walthers included,Campbells Kit "Grandmaws House" that was short lived to inspect my lastest investment,back up to Mrs.Spurline till 7:30 tonight,so I purosed the forums,found this thred,posted my reply,now its time for shuteye,Later my friends.
Mike [aka spurline]:wave:

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
spurline said:
:thumb: What a Day,Left the house yesterday at 5;00pm for work,got home this morning at 6;15,then took the wife to the hospital,for her scheduled back surgery,at 7:00 am stayed till 12:30 pm,came home did some honey do things,mail came order from Walthers included,Campbells Kit "Grandmaws House" that was short lived to inspect my lastest investment,back up to Mrs.Spurline till 7:30 tonight,so I purosed the forums,found this thred,posted my reply,now its time for shuteye,Later my friends.
Mike [aka spurline]:wave:

Back Surgury??? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Hope she feels better fast!!! :( Take care!!! Let us know how she feels!! Take it easy yourself too!!!