Website et al

rockislandmike

Nov 6, 2001
Edmonton AB
dayfornight.qazam.com
As part of changing the name of my model railroad (now known as the Wheat Kings & Pacific), I have completely revised my website, including updating of the gallery, rejigging the menu, and deleting a bunch of unused files in a couple of places.

As a result, some files or photos may be missing from various posts in this forum, or links may no longer function. If you find any such evil little tricksters, please let me know. Thanks.

The name change was forced by the most recent revision of my trackplan, eliminating the freelance shortline Brownstone & Paradise. "Brownstone" was part of the old name of the layout.

MCL_RDG

Dec 8, 2002
S.E.PA.
Visit site
Super!

Super looking website!

One mention- you need to change your signature here on The Gauge too!;)

I saw your fresh from the Paint Shop CFs- boffo!

I'm going back now to check out the whole site- thanks for the post.

Mark

rockislandmike

Nov 6, 2001
Edmonton AB
dayfornight.qazam.com
For most of my graphics needs I use Microsoft Draw. I find it's got just enough tools to enable me to do the stuff I want, without adding an extraordinary and unnecessary level of complexity like Corel/Photoshop/et al.

The HTML coding I do myself, the old fashioned way - I type it in line by line. Never found HTML software to do what I wanted in as short a time. I've tried a few (FrontPage among them), and I found that when I wanted to do something tricky it was too much of a pain. So I just key the HTML coding into Wordpad.