Webdude !! Webdude!!

sr5nm

Jul 9, 2004
After the 'Aircraft of the Vulture Squadron' series, how about a nice, big Dick Dastardly (both Vulture Squadron and Wacky Races versions) and Muttley (with an optional chest of medals) or, dare I dream, The GodPhoenix from Battle of the Planets!

sr5nm

Jul 9, 2004
After the 'Aircraft of the Vulture Squadron' series, how about a nice, big Dick Dastardly (both Vulture Squadron and Wacky Races versions) and Muttley (with an optional chest of medals) or, dare I dream, The GodPhoenix from Battle of the Planets!

The-Jazzman

Sep 27, 2005
State Of Confusion
the-jazzman.com
Webdude, Webdude, Webdude, Webdude, Webdude, Webdude, Webdude, Webdude, Webdude, Webdude, Webdude, Webdude, Webdude, Webdude, Webdude, Webdude, Webdude, Webdude, Webdude, Webdude, Webdude,

dude18491uq9.gif

daredevilbr

Dec 5, 2006
Paperland!
Webdude :rofl:, Webdude :rofl:, Webdude :rofl:, Webdude :rofl:, Webdude :rofl:, Webdude :rofl:, Webdude :rofl:, Webdude :rofl:, Webdude :rofl:

thank you for the model! :-D

P

paulhbell

The webdude is designing again -- happy days are here again.

My niece loves your models and wants to build them all, I'm a bit busy at the moment, so I think I will keep quite about the new idea's your having. Good summer holiday projects for all the kids (and that includes the old kids, like me), inside if it rains and outside if sunny.

Love your work.

nevets

May 22, 2007
it's the cucu clock plane from hana barbara yankee doodle pigin flown by dick dasterdly and the vulture squadren.

daredevilbr

Dec 5, 2006
Paperland!
TheWebdude said:
Thanks again everyone for the warm welcome back!

As promised here's the Hammer and Anvil plane!

Enjoy!

It was worth Webdude!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:
when I saw that model, I remembered my childhood... :cry:
and you always presenting great work!!
thank you and congratulations!! :grin:

sr5nm

Jul 9, 2004
Webdude, I just finished your clockplane. I'll clearcoat it and shoot a couple of pictures after I run some errands and the glue has had some time to dry. I did make a few deviations from your design by not having the build diagram in front of me. I glued the empennage together with the horizontal stabilizors on the sides and nearly level, instead of angled up. I also used toothpicks for the supports, instead of the paper parts.

The only flaw I found in the build was that it is missing 1 score line on the second scallop on the rudder. I would also prefer that you had provided 2 propeller discs, so it could be doubled, like the anvil and hammer plane from Operation Anvil.

I'll be printing and building that one as soon as I replace my Yellow and Magenta ink tanks.

Thank you for your efforts.

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
Banks of The Ohio, KY Flavor
kickme.to
sr5nm said:
Webdude, I just finished your clockplane. I'll clearcoat it and shoot a couple of pictures after I run some errands and the glue has had some time to dry. I did make a few deviations from your design by not having the build diagram in front of me. I glued the empennage together with the horizontal stabilizors on the sides and nearly level, instead of angled up. I also used toothpicks for the supports, instead of the paper parts.
The only flaw I found in the build was that it is missing 1 score line on the second scallop on the rudder. I would also prefer that you had provided 2 propeller discs, so it could be doubled, like the anvil and hammer plane from Operation Anvil.
I'll be printing and building that one as soon as I replace my Yellow and Magenta ink tanks.
Thank you for your efforts.

You're quite welcome!

I've added the missing score line in the PDO.
I thought about a second prop circle 'after' I already unfolded and patterned the model. (Hindsight being 20-20:eek:ops: ). When I generate the Acrobat PDF I'll run it through Photoshop and add a second disc. Rest assured the two Snapjaw planes and the rest of the Vulture Squadron being modeled have two prop discs. (Did I say that out loud? :twisted: )

I myself also sub out the occasional toothpick, skewer or chopstick section in lieu of a small tube.

Looking VERY forward to those photos!

Oh, Here's the PDO with that missing score line added.

MOS95B

Feb 19, 2007
Robbinsdale MN USA
www.mos95b.com
Hopefully not sounding greedy/ungrateful, but any chance of un-beta'ing the Cars models any time soon?? They don't seem like they should be difficult, but some of us just need the help of some instructions....

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
Banks of The Ohio, KY Flavor
kickme.to
I know, I know...:-( That'll take a bit more time I'm afraid. Did the "big life change" thing a few months ago and the ex got custody of the printer (but NOT my PC and CDs of models). Still getting set up in my new digs (needed a full remodel so I've been more carpenter/plumber/electrician dude than Webdude the last few months). Hope to print them ASAP so I can remember the build sequences used in the designs and get those instructions and numbered patterns out there to you!

sr5nm

Jul 9, 2004
Snapjaw!
Drat! Drat! and Double Drat!
I am still out of yellow and magenta ink. Where's that snickering hound with my resupply.

MOS95B

Feb 19, 2007
Robbinsdale MN USA
www.mos95b.com
TheWebdude said:
I know, I know...:-( That'll take a bit more time I'm afraid. Did the "big life change" thing a few months ago and the ex got custody of the printer (but NOT my PC and CDs of models). Still getting set up in my new digs (needed a full remodel so I've been more carpenter/plumber/electrician dude than Webdude the last few months). Hope to print them ASAP so I can remember the build sequences used in the designs and get those instructions and numbered patterns out there to you!

Oooooooooh...... Been there, done that!!! :cry: I'll stop bugging you now. You got a pretty good excuse...

Just don't do what I did and try and drink your misery away. It ain't good for the mind, body, or most importantly wallet/credit rating.....

P

paulhbell

Webdude, sorry to hear about the bad news (is it bad news). Not gone through it myself yet, seen some very nasty breakups turn out really good in the end.

Keep your chin up and as monty python sang ''allways look on the bright side of life''.

sr5nm

Jul 9, 2004
The pictures are pretty substandard. The only camera I have at the moment is in my RIZR. It just happened that Dick Dastardly and Muttley was starting on Boomerang as I was taking my pictures.

06-12-07_1336.jpg

06-12-07_1334.jpg

The build was very quick and any defects in it are due to the builder, not the model.

Thanks again, Rick.