We WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MadHatter

Charging at full tilt.
sign1 We just won the Rugby World Cup!!!!!!! YYAAAAYYYY, South Africa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sign1

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Well done South Africa! I'm afraid my only experience with rugby was one year in phys. ed. class in high school. A kid broke his leg so they stopped including it in the curriculum! :)
Ralph

MadHatter

Charging at full tilt.
Thanks guys!

Ralph, that's odd, because I thought that Rugby and American Football were quite similar.

steamhead: We do well in cricket, rugby, swimming, hockey, paralimpics and marcial arts, but the one thing we can't seem to improve on is our soccer!

We are all hopeing, praying and bleeding that we get a new national team soon or that they improve, because our guys just suck! I think they are in it for the fame and money and not for the actual sport, also there are so many debates going on with the building/ rebuilding of our stadiums for 2010, it's unbelievable!

South Africa will be ready though, but I hope a miracle happens with our team!

Btw, baseball is starting to spark a slow interest here, maybe they'll have international baseball games soon too, if they don't already.

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Guys wear helmets and all kinds of pads and protection in American football. :)
Ralph

steamhead

JW...There is a move towards international baseball. I believe every 2 years they're organizing National teams to compete in a "World Series", although I think it's by invitation, not elimination. Last Champ was Japan...If I recall correctly.

BTW...How 'bout them Sox...!!