We Need More Posts!

Bill Pontin

Oct 14, 2001
Milford, CT
Visit site
thanks for the reply upguy, will give it another shot. If it comes out this is the logging pond and several building that I am currently working on.

@*&%, shucks back to the drawing board, set camera to e-mail format - reading JPG, and still I get the "attachment too big more that 102400BTS

Pic too big?

Bill-

If you are still getting that message with JPG attachments, you might be taking a picture that is either too big or too detailed. You can try taking more of a close-up to reduce size, or see if your camera will reduce the detail level to make the file smaller. Right now, you are trying to post 1 MB+ pictures versus the 50K pics by upguy.

If that doesn't work, you may be able to crop the photo on your computer and saving it.

HTH

upguy

Oregon Western Lines, CEO
Jan 26, 2001
Canyon City, Oregon, USA
http
I am going to bump this thread back to the top since it has some information in it that I wanted to revisit for myself and I thought someone else could use it as well.

I haven't been working much on this layout (yes, I have two large layouts) because most of my efforts have been on the Oregon Western Lines layout lately. Unfortunately, I worked on the mill module some time ago and removed the background pictures. Now, I can't find them. wall1

upguy

Oregon Western Lines, CEO
Jan 26, 2001
Canyon City, Oregon, USA
http
Why isn't there more activity in the N scale forum? Is it too hard to locate within this extensive hobby site, or aren't there many N-scalers here anymore?

Thoughts anyone?

Mountain Man

Jan 19, 2007
If you folks don't hurry up and post some more items on the forum, I'll have to go work on some projects.:D When I come home from work, I like to look at the new posts that have come in during the day. Lately, there hasn't been all that many. It almost seems that I have been monopolizing the forum by posting something to keep myself occupied. Oh well, at the risk of boring you-all further...here is another picture.:rolleyes:

Let's see what it turns out to be....:eek:

Delighted to help - send money!