"we Are The Borg"

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Jones Brandon, Mar 24, 2008.

1. Jones Brandon

Jones Brandon Member

Thank you all. here is more photos from my buddy who show you the other photos on page 1!!!:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Attached Files:

2. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Great job Jones.:thumb:
  3. col. kurtz

col. kurtz Member

thanks cjtk1701 i finished building the sphere and felt that as it was brandons design he sould post those last photos im about to do a stand for the sphere ill update later :thumb:
  4. Jaybats

Jaybats Member

nice; spheres are hard! :thumb:

if i may make a suggestion: make the surface of the sphere less regular, by duplicating the sphere and enlarging it by 1 or 2%, to make it slightly larger than the first, but cut it randomly/differently/irregularly (not as longitudinal strips), so that they can be pasted as layers on the surface of the 1st sphere like greebles. this way you can hide the regularly-spaced seams on the surface (reminds me of a Disco mirror-ball), and make the texture more 3-dimensional. :mrgreen:

resistance is futile!
  5. Jones Brandon

Jones Brandon Member

thank you all my buddy COL.KURTZ BEEN HELPING ME WITH THE MODEL SO PLEASE TELL HIM WHAT A GOOD JOB HE HAS DONE HERE ARE SOME PHOTOS OF A CYLON RESURRECTION SHIP I 'M WORKING ON

Attached Files:

6. col. kurtz

col. kurtz Member

hi there ive finished writing instructions and cleaning up the base for the borg sphere the model is ready for downloading.both myself and brandon would like to upload the model for general availablity on the downloads section can anyone help, with this ?:thumb: