"we Are The Borg"

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Jones Brandon, Mar 24, 2008.

1. Jones Brandon

Jones Brandon Member

HEY to ever one, i have another ship , which is the borg sphere this a new version. a buddy name COL.kurtz is helping me out with the ship. so ever one can have a easy time building the borg ship.also he is working on the ID4 mothership and city ship so everone just hold on you are going to love what we have done to the ships.they will be ready for download soon :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Attached Files:

2. col. kurtz

col. kurtz Member

hi ther ive just started the beta build of the borg sphere ill updat with pictures shortly
  3. Jones Brandon

Jones Brandon Member

OK that "great" man because people on this site need to know other members have some skills too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. col. kurtz

col. kurtz Member

heres an update as to how the beta build is going.the sphere consists of twenty parts with a seperate top and bottom,top and bottom consisting of three seperate parts,im thinking of cutting them own to two to make for easy construction.heres afew photos of how im getting on.:thumb:

Attached Files:

5. Jones Brandon

Jones Brandon Member

you did a good job man keep up to date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Spheres are haaaaaard! :) nice work :D
    Chris
  7. col. kurtz

col. kurtz Member

thanks :thumb: brandon jones is the creator hes done most of the hard work:thumb: i just tweak it and try to make the build simple as possible
  8. FlareBaffled

FlareBaffled Member

I think I need to take a holiday....I am clearly on the verge of insanity today! I looked at that last picture and wondered why there were some odd coloured pieces that did not have 'borg' textures on them.

Yes....I was looking at the ones you had cut out, and the odd textures were a keyboard and you desk.....

Lock me up now!sign1
  9. Gearz

Gearz Member

looks good:thumb:
  10. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Looks great Col. Keep on Trekkin!
  11. Jones Brandon

Jones Brandon Member

thank you all for your good comments all my models will be on the download soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. Jones Brandon

Jones Brandon Member

Star Gate

hey again i have a new ship that i want to show ever one this ship is called "ORIGIN" I came up with a new ship because i like star gate. so i though what about a ship that no one has seen before , this ship is big and i do mean big i want to make something new if you want it tell me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::mrgreen:

Attached Files:

13. yeah dafinatley always need stargate cannon or non-cannon ships
  14. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

Looks cool. Some sort of Ha'Tak variant?
  15. Jones Brandon

Jones Brandon Member

yes this ships is from the past also the ship is bigger then any star gate ships and the shows its the being of all goa'ld!!!!!!!!!!!! it will be soon for download
  16. col. kurtz

col. kurtz Member

hi there just a quick update ive made up the sphere got to make up the top and bottom parts but all in all it went together ok i need to tweak some of the flap positions (which i put in the wrong place) but apart from that it was a easy sound build.heres photos of th sphere.:) let us know what you think guys (and galssign1)

Attached Files:

17. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Looks good, tastes great, less filling. Actually Col. your ship looks fine@:thumb:
  18. Jones Brandon

Jones Brandon Member

It Look Good Man Keep Up The Work The Model Well Be Ready For Download Soon !!!!!!!!!! Once Again You Are Doing A Good Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  19. Mifune73

Mifune73 Member

Nahh, that's not from Stargate, that's the "French" starship from "Kung Pow".

"Let your anger be... as a monkey in a pinata..."
  20. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

Borg... Only heard of this name... (Middle fingers to Lex for not watching Star Trek!:D --or is it star trek this is from...?) But it's a great design there, I love those textures!