wayfreight cards

Tad

Apr 8, 2003
Boise, Idaho
Visit site
I use 4 Cycle Car Cards & Waybills to operate my N Scale Ashley Drew & Northern.

I downloaded Dave Husman's Car Card Generator Version 3.43 Access Database from the Yahoo Car Cards Operations Group. It's a nice program and it is free. :cool:

You can set up your cards, industries, stations, car inventory, and locomotive inventory in it. You can customize the database to your layout. You can make up various types of waybills, 1, 2, or 4 cycle, simple or detailed, and then print them off from your computer onto cardstock.

They are very similar in size and configuration to to the Old Line Graphics or Micro Mark CC & WBs. You can also print up blank CC & WBs if you want to hand write them. You can print the info from the CC & WBs out onto labels if you want to just stick the labels onto old CC & WBs and want to recycle them. You can make block cards for through traffic, bad order and hold for loading cards or activity cards, such as icing, cleanout.

It saves all the CC & WBs you make so that you can go back and tweak them if you want to.

You can also print rosters/inventories of your equipment.

You do have to have Access on your computer to use it.

Dave is willing to answer questions on the group list and help folks that have any problems with it. Anyone that is interested in the database can find it here. And it is free. :cool:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CarCards/