warhammer Land Rider

wlock

hi ibib,
I use 250g/m2 (110lbs) paper, and I layer some elements with 1mm cardstock.
I don't recomend less that 250 if you want to have a solid model.
once you add the 1mm parts you get a model that is pretty solid.

I cannot wait to see your model with the crusader parts, please shows us once you start.

wlock

sorry zathros, i had to upload the PDO file again. The previous upload was just a jpeg image instead of the actual model. Can you approve it please, it's waiting approval.

wlock

wall1 I got graded an F !!!
I think everybody got upset to see the other file was not the model...:confused:

It's my first bad grade EVER

file is ok by the way, just tried a download and it's the PDO now...

iBib

Neophyte
wall1 I got graded an F !!!
I think everybody got upset to see the other file was not the model...:confused:

It's my first bad grade EVER

file is ok by the way, just tried a download and it's the PDO now...

It was me!

hamr hamr

It was all a mistake and not because the model was gone, I was about to grade it an A+ since I knew that model is amazing. But my daughter came in to the room and I was distracted.

I can't seem to be able to change it now either. I am really sorry!

Is there any way I could change it Zathros?

wlock

ha ha, its ok. we might get in trouble with your daughter for changing the grade.
i'll get the a+ with the leman russ or the baneblade

The Dark Angels textures are going to be extremely popular now with the new 6th Ed for 40K release. I really like the look of this version and the scale accuracy.
I am going to have to add this to my extensive list of card models I want to build.

Z

Zathros

The Dark Angels textures are going to be extremely popular now with the new 6th Ed for 40K release. I really like the look of this version and the scale accuracy.
I am going to have to add this to my extensive list of card models I want to build.

Brother_Experimentus:
I am not going to say ANYTHING about you having 12 downloads and 10 posts but I will type it...........read the Rules and Policies, please!! :)

periklis_sale

thats an amazing work you done there my friend
i wish i had your skills!
love the 3D images...what program did you use? I used to used 3D Studio MAx

wlock

I use MAYA mostly, but started with 3ds studio years back before the MAX version came out.

Doing the complete weapons pods for the land raider with higher details. the weapons are so small that it's hard to add detail without making them impossible to build. I'll figure something out eventually but letting go of detail is hard.

The main hull had a few pieces missing, but I'll have to unwrap everything again in papekura to add them, planning on doing so as soon as a weapons pack is ready

Attachments

• weaponspod1.jpg
    weaponspod1.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 90
  • weaponspod2.jpg
    weaponspod2.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 84