WARHAMMER COMMAND AND CONTROL

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Your attention to detail is just amazing. You have raised the bar again!! :)

silveroxide

It has been a while since I posted and here are some more updates. I have been rather busy as of late and have left my modeling by the wayside. The boat is coming along nicely and I have a crew for it from imperial army figures. I will probably have to modify some of the figures for it but there is much more detailing to go on this item, to include the interior war-room and some defensive armament for the exterior. Enjoy and see you all soon with more updates.

078.jpg

079.jpg

080.jpg

081.jpg

082.jpg

083.jpg

084.jpg

085.jpg

086.jpg

silveroxide

It is slow going with the updates. I have a lot of photos to edit and post. The armored slits ports are made and attached as well as the command lower vision ports. The last photo number 129 is where the boat is at this moment and it still has a lot more detailing to go through.

087.jpg

088.jpg

089.jpg

090.jpg

091.jpg

092.jpg

129.jpg

silveroxide

So it continues with the building of the command vessel. There are a lot more details to work with and attach to the boat, not to mention the possibility of a crew for it.

093.jpg

095.jpg

096.jpg

097.jpg

098.jpg

099.jpg

100.jpg

101.jpg

102.jpg

103.jpg

silveroxide

More details in the build. This turning to be overly detailed and it is not finished yet. I am still thinking of the propulsion system, either a standard rudder and screw or a jet propulsion steering system..

104.jpg

105.jpg

106.jpg

107.jpg

108.jpg

109.jpg

110.jpg

111.jpg

112.jpg

113.jpg

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
I really love your work. It's always so damned interesting!! :)