Warhammer 40k JetBike / Ing. Spendlik/ scale around 1:16

Dear all,
my next project is model of Warhammer 40k JetBike (Master of RawenWing).
I have bought original model from GW and transformed it to 3D using Rhinoceros 3D:

JetBike02.jpg
JetBike03.jpg

Model is in its BETA phase...current pictures of white model:

Stay tunned for updates :)

Chrispysurfer

IS-
So are you going to put a rider in there in the end? I wonder if you could retexture and kit bash the larger ultramarine model that's in the downloads? That would be really cool....
Chrispysurfer

Davidian Flynn

i play Dark Angels (my army have an other name, the "Broken Angels") but i love make my own vehicles, tank....and i made my jet bike....( you can see it here, but sorry it's not the best photography "http://davidian-flynn.skyrock.com/5.html"...)
My ravenwing master is amputee, he has no legs because i hazvent legs when i made it.....hum....sorry for my english...i'm tired, and french ^^

n.b: beautifull job, your jet bike is excelent!

Hello,

at this stage it will be great just to finish this beast, Sammael (or maybe just some unknown SM) is in plan, but JetBike must be completed first. I have so little time for this, that it really goes "like on sled in Summer" (Slovak saying about slowly things :) ).

I hope I can post some pics of instructions this weekend (just to show that I am working on it). Talking about numbers (still in WIP...about 60% completed, no front shield, no wings...):

Pages A4: 6
No. of parts: over 260 (some numbers are used for more than 1 part so I quess real number of parts is above 300)
End date: ....N/A.... :)

Model will be free published in vectors, in .pdf and at the moment I am not planning to release it as a coloured model, just white one - but this should changed after I finished the whole white model.

Ing. Spendlik

Lord Manimal

I take it you're not doing this in papekura? if so, will you be releasing a PDO file as well?

VERY excited about this model! Please keep at it for us!

CascadeOverload

This, like most things 40k are on my project following list. Great work so far and really looking froward to seeing the completed model m8!! Once I get a bit better at papercraft this will be one to add to my list of projects.

Finnlock

Of yes, this is epic. I really would love to mod this for my custom, non playable SoB army! Any more progress?

Soulreaperlord

All I can say is WOW. I have seen a lot of jet bike builds over the last two years or so but this is ridiculously good. Have you casting molds of these?