(WANTED) Need help to get pages

paperquestor

Been going on-line to download some models for future builts. On the Precision Paper Space Models thru wayback machine I could not get Pg. 6 of the Atlas Agena-D and pgs1-8 file sa205.pdf for the Saturn 1B. Is there anyone able to sent me these files? or a place that has good downloads of these files?

Thank you,
paperquestor

silveroxide

Been going on-line to download some models for future builts. On the Precision Paper Space Models thru wayback machine I could not get Pg. 6 of the Atlas Agena-D and pgs1-8 file sa205.pdf for the Saturn 1B. Is there anyone able to sent me these files? or a place that has good downloads of these files?

Thank you,
paperquestor

Not sure if they have what you want but they do have a lot of the shuttles and payloads to include the boosters. Hope that this helps and show off some of your works to see how you are progressing. http://www.axmpaperspacescalemodels.com/ Enjoy and see you around the forum:wave:

sjsquirrel

Thank you,
paperquestor

Hi Paperquestor. A quick google of sa205.pdf found this site which states
- atagdt6.pdf is missing but can be replaced with merat6.pdf from the Mercury atlas kit. Just ad another label)

and also revealed that the missing Saturn 5 sheets were posted in this thread a few years back, and are hosted (probably without permission) at this site. EDIT: This site proved to be a good source for the other missing files as well. The Atlas Centaur 10 was missing most of it's files but I got them here.

Quite often googling the file name provides excellent results. A little trick I learned from someone else here on the forum (don't recall who).

Happy building, and post some pictures.

Steve

the mole

Take a look at this. Is this what you need for the sa205.

Attachments

• sa205 Saturn 1B.pdf
    75.4 KB · Views: 27

paperquestor

Thank you Silveroxide for your link. It's not quite what I needed, but I been there and have downloaded some of the the models. The shuttles are going to be much later as I improve my techniques.

To all others (sjsquirrel, the mole) thank you for your offers and links. I found finally clean copies at this link:

http://web1.dara.ac.th/daraastro/data/PaperModel/paper/

Some repeats of other sites, but I was able to complete my Precision Paper set. So basically pages found that I was looking for.

Paperquestor