Walthers Catalogue

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Just received the 2002 Walthers Catalogue showing my third place "Magic photo contest " plus another two photo also publish.
I am tickled pink.

Bob Collins

Feb 1, 2001
Council Bluffs, IA
Visit site
Shamus;

I guess I have been remiss in not offering my congratulations on the inclusion of your photos in the catalog(ue). I have had my copy for several months and have looked at the photos several times. They are obviously professional quality or they wouldn't be included in the book.

Again, I tip my hat to you, your modeling ability and your prowess with the camera.

Bob

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Thanks guys for the kind comments, I am now about to start on a new set of 10 photo's for next years, as I had an email from Lance Burton (Walthers) to say that the deadline was March next year.

Shamus

Bob Collins

Feb 1, 2001
Council Bluffs, IA
Visit site
Shamus;

Not only do you have three wonderful pictures in the catalog(ue), but they used one of them twice! I had to go back last night and look at them all again. I don't know if I have a favorite, but the detail of the sawmill is unbelieveable.

Secretly, I hope that one of the new ones you submit for consideration is the fish house you have been showing to us here on the Gauge.

Bob

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
???

Hi,
Didn't know they used one twice, what photo and what page please, I cannot find it.
Shamus

Bob Collins

Feb 1, 2001
Council Bluffs, IA
Visit site
Shamus;

Check out page 947, appropriately the lead page for the section on scratch building materials, where you will find a second printing of your shot of the interior of the sawmill.

If I were editor I'd use it twice too......... it is an outstanding subject and photgraph.

Peace

Bob

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Thanks Bob, just had a look at it, havn't really been through the catalogue yet.
Shamus