Walt hospitalized

belg

Apr 28, 2001
New Jersey USA
Visit site
For those who know Walt AKA Rusty stump, I've found out that he has been hospitalized with a heart condition. I got this from another site on which his wife said she would post any results/changes. Pat

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Gee, I didn't know that, Get well soon Walt my friend, I will be praying for you.
Shamus

belg

Apr 28, 2001
New Jersey USA
Visit site
Here's some real good news!!!

Thanks Fellas, Rusty

Hi Walt here!

They have a computer station at the hospital so I logged on. I'm doing a lot better. It was a cross between something wrong with my abdomain or my heart. Right now they have rulled out my abdomain as I had a CAT scan with additives today and it came back negative so far. Tomorrow morning I'm having a heart catheter of the left ventrical. If there is anything wrong with the heart they should find it then.

Right now it seems that it's the fact that I eat too fast and am swollowing air when I eat plus I drink too much soda. This is causing a build up of air in my stomach which is putting a bubble behind the heart and pressure on it.

Well I'll know more tomorrow. If everything goes ok I'll probably go home tomorrow afternoon.

Walt

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
My best wishes for a quick recovery, Walt! And good luck for the tests! :wave:

I know that bubble stuff with the stomach - had something like that a few years ago, when I was in a complete stress situation at the job.
At this time I was wolfing down my food like mad, having no time for a decent meal.
One day I thought that my heart was going to quit, and I ended up in hospital, too. But then a rigorous control of my eating habits did the trick. After only a few days those symptoms simply disappeared and never returned.

Hopefully you'll be also back to normal real soon. I keep my fingers crossed for you! :thumb:

Ron