Wall and tower, about 1/60, by me ;)

Wojtee

Jun 8, 2008
Prague, CZ
I just found some files I made four years ago for some wargaming friends. We had bigger plans for a kind of modular system, but, as usual, only these two parts were finished.

This straight piece of wall with the battlements:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/9x1keiap6dr65ey/wall.pdf

And this matching corner tower:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4e3oky8w9446anf/tower.pdf

The model in the file is colored, but I only built this white "beta" build. The instructions deserve translation :)

- Build the inside of the tower (floor 6, wall 7)
- Glue to it the thickness of the battlements (8, 9, 10, 11)
- Glue to it the loopholes (12)
- Start attaching the outer shell (1, 2, 3, 4) to the battlements, connect the parts only in the upper part
- Glue the loopholes to the outer shell, connect the lower part
- Connect with part 5
- Add the gallery (parts 13 glued together plus supports 14

Enjoy :wave:

Z

Zathros

Nice textures. People love stuff like this, you should consider finishing it:yep:

Wojtee

Jun 8, 2008
Prague, CZ
All right, why not, but i will have to search for the source CAD files. I can´t remember where did I leave them. I found only the PDFs and I don´t feel like reverse-engineering my own models :)

Edit on 18.7.2011 :)
Wow. I actually found the CAD file :) It is really from 2007, in some strange version of AutoCAD, but looks quite good for a restart :) So, back then I had planned a "straight" tower and a gate. What next? Any ideas?

Z

Zathros

More Walls, Ad some Corner Towers, and the weird little buildings that just stick out of the wall and look like a great place to eat or have a bedroom!!.

jim_bow

Jul 9, 2011
Cleethorpes, UK
You could build something like a ballista or catapult emplacement ande maybe some stairs leading down to the courtyard for the troops to get down quickly if the gate is breached. Also you could do a ruined section of wall for when the battle goes really wrong.