Vought F4U-1D Corsair 1:33 by GOMIX

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by origami.pl, Apr 21, 2007.

1. origami.pl

origami.pl New Member

I design my own Corsair but I was wonder how professionals do that. So... I bought and just finished build of Corsair in 1:33 by GOMIX. This model is not known as good as GPM’s Corsair, but for me it’s more interesting. This aircraft served on USS Bunker Hill CV17.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
  2. origami.pl

origami.pl New Member

I design my own Corsair but I was wonder how professionals do that. So... I bought and just finished build of Corsair in 1:33 by GOMIX. This model is not known as good as GPM’s Corsair, but for me it’s more interesting. This aircraft served on USS Bunker Hill CV17.

3. atamjeet

atamjeet Member

very nicely made.... awesome.... i have a q's.... i also made dis and many other airplanes,,, but when it comes to the cockpit part, the glass pannel, i screw the whole model, i am not able to find ouit which material works as the best to make that cockpit cover? and seems like u have made this sliding. how did u do this? i use OHP transparencies but the gum to join them is not known to me, so i use the cellotape, and there i ruin my models... please help....
  4. atamjeet

atamjeet Member

very nicely made.... awesome.... i have a q's.... i also made dis and many other airplanes,,, but when it comes to the cockpit part, the glass pannel, i screw the whole model, i am not able to find ouit which material works as the best to make that cockpit cover? and seems like u have made this sliding. how did u do this? i use OHP transparencies but the gum to join them is not known to me, so i use the cellotape, and there i ruin my models... please help....
  5. atamjeet

atamjeet Member

6. atamjeet

atamjeet Member

7. Getter1

Getter1 Active Member

8. Getter1

Getter1 Active Member

9. atamjeet

atamjeet Member

wow... im really impressed.... where do i get dat polyster thing, or i thing plaster of parris will work for me as its easily available.... and temme i cant understand dat language, that transparent paper gets stick to it by heating it with a drier or what? anyways, its a very very nice idea. i wonder why doesn't it came in ma mind...
    P.S. now i really am getting addicted to cardmodels.net as im getting a lot of help daily... thanks a lot all of you guys.. i shd have logged into this wb site earlier,,, but ma bad luck.... anyways.... now im here...
  10. atamjeet

atamjeet Member

wow... im really impressed.... where do i get dat polyster thing, or i thing plaster of parris will work for me as its easily available.... and temme i cant understand dat language, that transparent paper gets stick to it by heating it with a drier or what? anyways, its a very very nice idea. i wonder why doesn't it came in ma mind...
    P.S. now i really am getting addicted to cardmodels.net as im getting a lot of help daily... thanks a lot all of you guys.. i shd have logged into this wb site earlier,,, but ma bad luck.... anyways.... now im here...
  11. origami.pl

origami.pl New Member

12. origami.pl

origami.pl New Member

13. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

14. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

15. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

16. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

17. rlwhitt

rlwhitt Active Member

VERY nicely done origami.pl!

Rick
  18. rlwhitt

rlwhitt Active Member

VERY nicely done origami.pl!

Rick
  19. Clashster

Clashster Member

Beautiful bird! And thanks for the many picture angles!

Chris
  20. Clashster

Clashster Member

Beautiful bird! And thanks for the many picture angles!

Chris