Vote for the life of a thread

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by alfadoc, Apr 14, 2007.

1. dinsour

dinsour Member

damn

That IS bad news. Please report it to the moderaters. Hope they can do something to stop that trash. We don't need it.

73 Ron
  2. dinsour

dinsour Member

damn

That IS bad news. Please report it to the moderaters. Hope they can do something to stop that trash. We don't need it.

73 Ron
  3. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

I have not been able to check my emails till now (Started back at work today) and I have not got this message (thank god).

Have the spammers found another way to affect us. By logging our subscribed threads.
  4. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

I have not been able to check my emails till now (Started back at work today) and I have not got this message (thank god).

Have the spammers found another way to affect us. By logging our subscribed threads.
  5. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Armorman,
    I would appreciate it if you would edit your post and remove the spam message.
    We don't need to be helping the spammer by posting his spam for him.
    Thanks,
    Russell
  6. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Armorman,
    I would appreciate it if you would edit your post and remove the spam message.
    We don't need to be helping the spammer by posting his spam for him.
    Thanks,
    Russell
  7. Peter T Davis

Peter T Davis Guy Behind the Curtains

Reposting spam only helps the spammers.
  8. Peter T Davis

Peter T Davis Guy Behind the Curtains

Reposting spam only helps the spammers.
  9. ARMORMAN

ARMORMAN Guest

I wouldn't have done it, except people were asking (eg. "Sorry for wasting the space"). In hindsight, I should have removed the links. Nonetheless, those interested have seen it by now and it didn't need to stay. I just found it funny at 1:30 in the morning that this particular thread was targeted for spamming.
  10. ARMORMAN

ARMORMAN Guest

I wouldn't have done it, except people were asking (eg. "Sorry for wasting the space"). In hindsight, I should have removed the links. Nonetheless, those interested have seen it by now and it didn't need to stay. I just found it funny at 1:30 in the morning that this particular thread was targeted for spamming.