Vote for the life of a thread

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by alfadoc, Apr 14, 2007.

1. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

2. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

3. dinsour

dinsour Member

Na Paulhbell:
    I was just pulling some peoples leg. Sorry about that. I'm just in one of my silly moods. I'm just a 73 year old kid :twisted:
  4. dinsour

dinsour Member

Na Paulhbell:
    I was just pulling some peoples leg. Sorry about that. I'm just in one of my silly moods. I'm just a 73 year old kid :twisted:
  5. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

LOL!!! Love you guys!!!
    well alphadoc...learn anything valuable?
  6. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

LOL!!! Love you guys!!!
    well alphadoc...learn anything valuable?
  7. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

I always forget about that site, and evry time someone links to it I go "Wow...."
  8. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

I always forget about that site, and evry time someone links to it I go "Wow...."
  9. alfadoc

alfadoc Member

Yeah Phil, actually I have learned something.
    I've learned that I'm going to stick to the straight "Here are some pics of my build and this is how I did it" threads. I've learned not to post anything that anyone could possibly take offense to. I've learned a lot about how difficult it is to deal with how different cultures, and different people for that matter, perceive things. I've learned a lot. I'm not being ironic, sarcastic, or anything but straight up earnest when I say this. I'm tired. I like some controversey, I believe it keeps things healthy to exercise the mind, if it is the right venue. This is not. Now let's get back to building and designing some great models. Move along people, nothin' to see here...
  10. alfadoc

alfadoc Member

Yeah Phil, actually I have learned something.
    I've learned that I'm going to stick to the straight "Here are some pics of my build and this is how I did it" threads. I've learned not to post anything that anyone could possibly take offense to. I've learned a lot about how difficult it is to deal with how different cultures, and different people for that matter, perceive things. I've learned a lot. I'm not being ironic, sarcastic, or anything but straight up earnest when I say this. I'm tired. I like some controversey, I believe it keeps things healthy to exercise the mind, if it is the right venue. This is not. Now let's get back to building and designing some great models. Move along people, nothin' to see here...
  11. ARMORMAN

ARMORMAN Guest

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! We Got Spammed!!!!!!!
  12. ARMORMAN

ARMORMAN Guest

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! We Got Spammed!!!!!!!
  13. alfadoc

alfadoc Member

Huh?:-?
  14. alfadoc

alfadoc Member

Huh?:-?
  15. ARMORMAN

ARMORMAN Guest

I was up at 1:30 this morning, and I got an email stating there was a new response. I came to see what it was and it was a long message on clothes and textiles from around the world with links to different places. It was a spam message and struck me as funny.
  16. ARMORMAN

ARMORMAN Guest

I was up at 1:30 this morning, and I got an email stating there was a new response. I came to see what it was and it was a long message on clothes and textiles from around the world with links to different places. It was a spam message and struck me as funny.
  17. dinsour

dinsour Member

spam

Armerman:

Did it say it was a response to a card model thread? If it did, then it is bad news. Because it would have to been someone that is connected to card model forum. At least I would asume so. Once in a while someone posts one in the forum but to be addressed to you directly they would have to know your screen name and address.
    I hope it was a fluke because I have always felt comfortiable in here. Spam like that could spoil everyones fun. :mad:

---------73 Ron
  18. dinsour

dinsour Member

spam

Armerman:

Did it say it was a response to a card model thread? If it did, then it is bad news. Because it would have to been someone that is connected to card model forum. At least I would asume so. Once in a while someone posts one in the forum but to be addressed to you directly they would have to know your screen name and address.
    I hope it was a fluke because I have always felt comfortiable in here. Spam like that could spoil everyones fun. :mad:

---------73 Ron
  19. ARMORMAN

ARMORMAN Guest

Sorry for wasting the space, but here's the message I got and the contents of the spam:

It was an automatic email from the forums. When you post to a certain one, the forum automatically informs you when someone else posts to the same thread (under the "Thread Subscription" options) .
  20. ARMORMAN

ARMORMAN Guest

Sorry for wasting the space, but here's the message I got and the contents of the spam:

It was an automatic email from the forums. When you post to a certain one, the forum automatically informs you when someone else posts to the same thread (under the "Thread Subscription" options) .