Vote for May 06 contest

Discussion in 'Voting Forum for all Challenges' started by ezdays, Jun 2, 2006.

?

Who's picture do you like, vote for as many as you want

Poll closed Jun 12, 2006.
  1. steamhead

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. emt49

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. buddog

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. sumpter250

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 91rioga

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. N Gauger

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Papa Bear

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Ray Marinaccio

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 60103

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. eightyeightfan1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. Nolatron

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Sir_Prize

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. Sheygetz

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. Gary Pfeil

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. Herc Driver

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. Gil Finn

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. ezdays

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. oldtanker

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  19. TrainNut

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  20. Jules Winnfield

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  21. Dragon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  22. Chessie4155

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  23. Ralph

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  24. Caliban

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

OK, here's the deal. This will be open voting again, you may vote for as many entries as you like. If you can't make up your mind, then vote for everyone, but vote.

There are thumbnails here of each entry, you can click on the thumbnail to see the full size picture and descrption of it in the Gallery. This poll will close on June 12th.

I am opening a second opinion poll about how this new process is working for you. Do you like using the Gallery to post the pictures or would you prefer to have it go back to the old way and just post them in a thread. Go to that opinion poll right here, after you have voted in this contest.
    So here goes:

steamhead:
    [​IMG]

emt49
    [​IMG]

Buddog:
    [​IMG]

sumpter250:
    [​IMG]

91rioja:
    [​IMG]

N Gauger:
    [​IMG]

Papa Bear:
    [​IMG]

Ray Marinaccio:
    [​IMG]

60103:
    [​IMG]

eightyeightfan1:
    [​IMG]

nolatron:
    [​IMG]

Sir_Prize:
    [​IMG]

shaygetz:
    [​IMG]

Gary Pfeil:
    [​IMG]

Herc Driver:
    [​IMG]

Gil Finn:
    [​IMG]

ezdays:
    [​IMG]

oldtanker:
    [​IMG]

TrainNut:
    [​IMG]

Jules Winnfield:
    [​IMG]

Dragon:
    [​IMG]

Chessie4155:
    [​IMG]

Ralph:
    [​IMG]

caliban:
    [​IMG]
  2. TrainNut

TrainNut Ditat Deus

BANG! ...and they're out the gates off and running!!!!!!! Down the straight and coming up to the first curve it's EZdays and TrainNut neck & neck with the rest of the field following close behind! Will they be able to hold their lead or be overtaken 'round the curve?
  3. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Well, a wee bit better than last month when I took last place honors, way far behind the pack.:oops: :oops: But yeah, this month looks like it's still anyone's horse race with over a week to go there's still time for some surprises. :D

Geeze, lots of great competition, so those of you that haven't voted yet, you can make the difference. If you can't make up your mind, then vote for everyone, just be sure to vote. And be careful, we don't want any hanging chad issues either.sign1 sign1
  4. TrainNut

TrainNut Ditat Deus

Hanging chad issues???? Chad Ford? I don't get it. :oops:
  5. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

You musta slept through the '99 election. Florida, Bush, Gore, ballots with hanging chad that were/were not counted?:D :D
  6. doctorwayne

doctorwayne Active Member

And after me admonishing others to enter the Photo Contests, I go and miss this one. The picture that I wanted to enter was on a slide and the lady with the scanner (my daughter) was too busy to scan it for me. Pretty well all of my useable pictures are already posted somewhere on the Gauge, so I've not got much new to post. I'm glad to see so many worthy entries, though, and I hope to be back next month.

Wayne
  7. steamhead

steamhead Active Member

Hi, I like the format for this contest but looking at the results and trying to match a number with the photo takes a lot of going up & down between results and thumbnails. Could the results have the thumbnail (or vice versa) next to them?? Good job EZ Days.

Gus (LC&P).
  8. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

That would be great if I could, but the polling software has a mind of its own and won't let me do anything but put text on the line. I can't even use bold or underline. Try making a poll and you'll see what I mean.

And thanks, :wave: it takes a lot of work to set these up, but seeing the entries we get, that makes it worth the effort. :thumb:
  9. TrainNut

TrainNut Ditat Deus

...and as they emerge from the corner onto the backstretch, in an amazing move up the inside of the rail, Pfeil takes a healthy two stride lead with a bewildered TranNut and EZdays wondering how he got through. The rest of the field is still pounding down on their heels though and with mud flinging everywhere, it could still be anybodies race!!!
  10. steamhead

steamhead Active Member

Hi,
    Me again. I've been looking at the %'s but can't figure out what the number is a %'age of....It's worrying me since I seem to be heading fast towards the lead..!!!(Whimper).

Gus (LC&P).
  11. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

OK, at this point there are 38 people that voted. If you got 4 votes, that means that 10.53% of those 38 people voted for you. In your case, so far you have 6 votes, or 15.79% of those that voted included you in their vote. Just do the math, 6/38 = .1579. Remember, each person can vote for as many entries as they want.
  12. Soul Embrace

Soul Embrace New Member

great picture!