Visit to Toronto

Dave Flinn

Dec 26, 2000
Lansing, NY USA
www.lehighvalleyrr.com
We will be in Toronto November 4-14 for our annual visit to the Royal Winter Fair. Maybe sometime during that period we could arrange a Gauge get together. I can be reached at the Holiday Inn on King; and, of course, will have my computer with me for email.

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
I am sure we could get together at some point. The Toronto Hobby show is on at the International Cemtre from the 5th to the 7th. There will be some layouts there. I know there is also a train show on somtime in November but don't have details.

Dave Flinn

Dec 26, 2000
Lansing, NY USA
www.lehighvalleyrr.com
We are not showing horses at the Fair this year, although we have in the past. We're into the big horses - Clydesdales.

We are driving up today (Thursday) and I will have a car available pretty much the whole time we're in town. My wife and sister-in-law will probably spend most of their time at the Fair, but I will probably make some "excursions," including going to the show this weekend, at least one day. I also enjoy reading the streetcars, as long as they will take me somewhere I want to go, without transferring to/from a bus.

interurban

Aug 21, 2002
Pickering. Ontario. Canada.
Visit site
Dave Flinn said:
We're in Toronto and it is Friday 5:10 pm as I write this. Would someone please let me know the hours of the Hobby Show? I will probably go on Sunday, but might tomorrow,depending on the rest of our schedule. Thanks.

Friday 12 pm 9 00pm.
Sat 10 am 8 00 pm.
Sun 10am 6 00 pm.

Have a great visite Dave.

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
Dave, Saturday the Hobby Show is on from 10am to 8pm. On Sunday, it's on from 10am to 6pm. Not sure yet if I will be able to go on Saturday but will let you know.

Attachments

• carmap.jpg
    carmap.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 55

Dave Flinn

Dec 26, 2000
Lansing, NY USA
www.lehighvalleyrr.com
Thanks to both Chris and Robin for the answers. Maybe I'll run into you or some other Gaugers there; but I don't have a badge or pin to identify me. Oh well, as I said, I'm not exactly sure when I will be there, but it will likely be Sunday. How long I stay will depend on what I find there of interest, too.

spitfire

Jul 28, 2002
Toronto, Canada
www.parkdaleyard.com
Hi Dave

Just noticed this thread! I live right near the International Center (where the show is being held) and would love to meet up with you and anyone else who may be going on Sunday.

Pop me an email or PM and I'll give you my phone no.

Val